10% flat at Letsbuy.com using ICICI bank

Lets hope this is not one of those'get the mon & run web sites- get orders at cheap price and then not supply', i was hoping to orderSamsung B7722 Dual Sim Mobile with them- but now am afraid - as ppl do not seem to have gotten ordered stuff from them. Has any body on this forum got stuff from this or from Adexmart ?

agantuk said:
^ My colleagues have got stuff from Adexmart. Nice chap.
Actually if a member has experience it would be good to share it about this guy- his rates are very competitive- online to trust a payment of 10k plus- to a Chennai shop- kinda scares me- i am too far up north in Himalayas. ebay has been nice because with them U have warranty -in case the dealer does not deliverthe item on time-u get money back-with guys like Adexmart one depends on members actual feed back.

Your concern is valid. Each time we bought with cash on demand, but then we are in the same city. Why don't you call him up and check if he offers COD for rest of India too!

@askids - Have you got your money refund, as wave is OOS. Any update from them?

I'm planning to order SGS (28k-10%=25.2k :)), what do you guys say? Is the website reliable? :S

^^ the website is reliable, but my guess is the are not able to handle increase in orders due to the icici offer, and the stock

is not live updated on the site, like say ebay and futurebazaar.

Heres some discount for those looking to buy Ferns & Petals products:

FNP1.jpg

HI Guys,

They dont have most of them in stock. While I ordered wave they said they have it in stock. But now after 10 days I made the payment they are saying they dont have it in stock. They also said they did not even ship 1 wave mobile till now after the offer.

You can only shop from letsbuy.com to lets test our luck

This lady, Simran, from Letsbuy is saying that they will start shipping the WAVE's in a day or 2. Apparently been 'confirmed' that they are going to get the stock from Samsung.

Parv said:
@askids - Have you got your money refund, as wave is OOS. Any update from them?

I'm planning to order SGS (28k-10%=25.2k :)), what do you guys say? Is the website reliable? :S

I still haven't got the refund. They informed me that they will be confirming the availability date on monday, but no response yet :(

update..i too received a call from letsbuy stating that Samsung has confirmed to make the product available to them in 1-2 days and they will start shipping after that. Since I needed the phone by 8th as I am giving it as a gift, I have informed that if they are not able to deliver before that then they can cancel the order for which she agreed. But she will confirm this in next 2 days.

I had called them they said that currently do not have stock of many items due to festive season

they will get stock of portable hard drives by next week

maybe due to icici offer they are getting many orders

I dont know if they are getting many orders or not but they haven't shipped any. They dont have any stock from the beginning and now they are playing games.

^^ What have you ordered? I'm planning to order SGS Today, I called them 2 days ago and the lady confirmed they have it in stock.

Are you sure ? Im also wanting to order the Samsung Galaxy S and the lady told me yesterday night that they do not have stock and are expecting it next week. So she asked me to hold a order.

Parv said:
^^ What have you ordered? I'm planning to order SGS Today, I called them 2 days ago and the lady confirmed they have it in stock.

Back