10% flat at Letsbuy.com using ICICI bank

kunalthesarkar said:
i cant see where can the coupon be applied as it is not showing on letsbuy.com

i wanna buy the samsung galaxy tab

any idea?
try buying the Galaxy Tab from BUYTHEPRICE.COM It is cheaper and you may get it at a further discount....

^^ Can you please tell us how you got the reliance coupon...do we have to send an sms from a Rcom postapid no ? Also does it work on both CDMA & GSM Reliance postpaid nos ?

arjun123 said:
I am thinking about buying the same for about 10115 using Reliance coupon. Is it a good deal? Worth buying? And how about Micromax A60 @ about 5600?

Micromax Andro A60 - Buy Latest Micromax Andro A60 Mobile Phones Online at Best Price
wow ! an android for 5600
it would be a killer deal

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

check the details for Rel 15% off on letsbuy.com here
Reliance Postpaid Billing & Billing Details. Get itemised billing and more
edit its not mentioned there

^^What he said! Check the Delivery time on the product page to get a general idea about whether or not they have it in stock! From my observation, if it is 3-5 days, you will generally get inside 2 or 3 days!

Pat said:
^^What he said! Check the Delivery time on the product page to get a general idea about whether or not they have it in stock! From my observation, if it is 3-5 days, you will generally get inside 2 or 3 days!
Not always true. I ordered an ipad on 5th Feb, but it hasn't been shipped till date. The customer care says that they are basically a "mediator" for the product and they have to source them whenever an order is placed.

mk151 said:
@Nomad, whats the status this morning. Did u call them up...

I did call them. They said it should go out today... lets see .. It should be delivered in a day as the delivery is in NCR..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Nomad said:
I did call them. They said it should go out today... lets see .. It should be delivered in a day as the delivery is in NCR..

Got it today morning. It is a good site overall with the exception on their delivery commitment.

Back