FS: Mobile 10 months old white Samsung Galaxy Note Available for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeflyer

Disciple
Putting on sale is my 10 months old white Samsung Galaxy Note purchased from flipkart on 14/3/2012 for Rs.32,700. The phone is scratchless from screen and back but discoloured from sides and a small dent on right hand side. I have tried my best to highlight them in the pics-Just wanted to make sure the buyer is fully aware of the condition of the Mobile

Product Name :White Samsung Galaxy Note with 2 months warranty left

Price: Sold

Time of Purchase: March 2012

warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: 2 months warranty left

Reason for Sale: Being an avid apple fan :hail:couldn’t resist myself from purchasing an iphone 5

Purchase Invoice available: Yes purchased from flipkart

AccessoriesIncluded: Phone,Battery,charger,data cable,earphone,manuals, usb connecting cable ,1 white flip case ,1 white sleeve case,2 shell covers and Box

Product Location: Kanpur

Shipping Charges: Free

Payment Options: Online Transfer

Picture Gallery : Imageshack

View attachment 17826

I couldn't see the dent in the pics.. Could you point it out
If you have a look at the pic 4 on the right hand side i have circled the miniscule dent

- - - Updated - - -

could you say how the discoloration was caused around the usb slot?
The discolouration just happened due to normal day to day usage.The phone is in perfect working condition beside these small cosmetic issues

There is also a flip case shown in the pics along with the two cases and a sleeve case... Is the flip case also included? It's not mentioned in your post

There is also a flip case shown in the pics along with the two cases and a sleeve case... Is the flip case also included? It's not mentioned in your post
My apologies for forgetting to mention that the flip case is also included

received the phone. brilliantly packed. wanted to post a picture of the packing but was to eager to see the phone. And the damages were very minimal. looks a lot worse in the pics. was a great deal on the whole. Thank you freeflyer

received the phone. brilliantly packed. wanted to post a picture of the packing but was to eager to see the phone. And the damages were very minimal. looks a lot worse in the pics. was a great deal on the whole. Thank you freeflyer

Thanks for your generous words Fahd I truly appreciate it, Though the dent and discolouration were small I always like to present the true condition of the things I put on sale

Please don't remove the prices that the phone was sold for

What profit do you get by removing the price after is sold

There is a thread in te regarding the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back