100$ Amazon.com gift vouchers trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eptheta

Disciple
I have accumulated enough points, on this site that I'm a member of that, to redeem 100$ worth of Amazon gift cards (redeemable only on amazon.com --not amazon.co.uk etc)

However, I don't have any intention of using amazon.com for my shopping. I'd much prefer to use Infibeam.com or Flipkart, or some other indian shopping portal. This is why I post this.

I know that selling gift cards is strictly prohibited on TE, therefore, i propose that we make a trade instead.

If anyone plans to buy stuff off amazon.com and does not mind helping me, I could email you the 100$ voucher codes and in exchange you could email an equivalent or slightly less amt of Infibeam vouchers to me.

I have the points, but I am yet to redeem them, so I've put the topic as [IC]. I don't know how applicable it is, but it seemed fitting.

If anyone is interested, please do PM me and we can discuss it further.

Thanks !

Please be very careful when dealing with such kind of vouchers. There are many which are bought using stolen credit card info, so this can block your Amazon account and lose your Gift balance too.

Source: Personal experience/Ex-Amazon Gift Certificate seller on eBay.

Cramster.com

They're reliable (I know this because I have redeemed things before). It's not one of those referral/offer sites. I answered a bunch of questions on their QA board, and accumulated points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back