WTB 1060/RX 580 (8GB)

Hi all, a friend wants to purchase a 1060 or an RX 580 with the bill and box. The location is Chennai. If you have any, please do let me know. Thanks and have a lovely day! :)

What's the budget, i have a spare 1060 for emergencies and 580(4gb) also.....meaning to let go one of them but couldn't make my mind yet.
Maximum 7k, forgot to mention, thank you for pointing it out. He's fine with a 570 as well, if anyone's wondering. VRAM is the main thing here since he needs a minimum of 6gb

Still on the lookout for GPUs with box and bill. That's a dealbreaker for my friend.

Edit: It's come to my attention that his PC case is one of those old office systems. A low profile card, 1050Ti or anything around that range would be perfect.

Last edited:
Still on the lookout for GPUs with box and bill. That's a dealbreaker for my friend.

Edit: It's come to my attention that his PC case is one of those old office systems. A low profile card, 1050Ti or anything around that range would be perfect.
Not sure about the bill but have a 1060 3G with box. Little better than a 1050ti.
Not sure about the bill but have a 1060 3G with box. Little better than a 1050ti.
Have the bill as well. Bought from Amazon.

Friend is on the lookout. Need a low power GPU.. He wants to play Sekiro or something so a stable FPS in that game for his PC should work. Any leads would be greatly appreciated

If you can extend your budget by 3k i have a colorful battleax 1660s lying packed in my hometown, will be going back on the 26th tho!
In warranty for about 9-10 months left

Back