1080p goodness in a small package

Watching videos on this is so so sexy. The clarity is simply superb. The viewing angles are awesome. I know this immediately because here we watch Indian shows daily on laptop only and the way it was before, i had to adjust the screen on my old laptop. But with this, no adjusting at all.

Just increase the font to 125% and you are good to go.

Btw, doesn't this model have the orange tinge issue for the 1080p panel? Do you see reds as a little orangish?

Just increase the font to 125% and you are good to go.

Btw, doesn't this model have the orange tinge issue for the 1080p panel? Do you see reds as a little orangish?

I have got used to the screen now. And yes people on internet have reported this but frankly speaking i don't care and i am unable to find this issue much. It is only when you actually go and try finding this problem, you will get it and that too in pages which have high density of red color. Believe me the orange-gate is NOT a deal breaker at all. For movies this panel is awesome.
Sound is bad but passable, no bass, i use USB speakers. But that is more of because the laptop is used currently mainly for streaming content and movies.

I have got used to the screen now. And yes people on internet have reported this but frankly speaking i don't care and i am unable to find this issue much. It is only when you actually go and try finding this problem, you will get it and that too in pages which have high density of red color. Believe me the orange-gate is NOT a deal breaker at all. For movies this panel is awesome.
Sound is bad but passable, no bass, i use USB speakers. But that is more of because the laptop is used currently mainly for streaming content and movies.

Good to hear that! The orange tinge was a deal breaker for me as I do photo editing. But good laptop nevertheless and an excellent display. Wats the GPU on it btw?

Good to hear that! The orange tinge was a deal breaker for me as I do photo editing. But good laptop nevertheless and an excellent display. Wats the GPU on it btw?

Yes it is not for you then from what i read. For people who do photo editing or work with colors on screen on laptop this orange issue will be bothering. It has Nvidia 630 something GPU but i NEVER use it. My laptop always stays in STAMINA mode which uses the integrated HD4000. Only because i was getting a better laptop (more HDD and RAM too) for same price of a lower spec (after rebate), i chose this laptop. Else i was going to buy a cheaper version without dedicated GPU and lower RAM and HDD.

Back