Car & Bike 10k audio system for zen...

devilishevil

Disciple
i ve got an old zen which is my dads old car. I ve made changes externally to make it look much better and also tweaked the engine somewhat, Now I need a good music system,including player, speakers and sub woofers.. but my budget is restricted to 10k... What should I get?:S

10k is a bit low for amp & woofer.

if u want to stick to ur budget then, check out the team-bhp market space for HU, Only front speakers amp and sub.

3k for HU

2k for front 2way, 3way or components ( components may not be possible.)

3k for 4chanel amp

and 2 k for sub.

wires and install may be 1-2k more.

EDITED....

Search for the following - since iam not sure outside links are allowed here.

Pioneer MP3/CD Head Unit DEH-P7650MP - 2500 OR

Panasonic RX222(MP3 player with aux and 2 pre out) - 4200

Pioneer TS-G1640R 6-1/2" 2-way car speakers - 1600

Pioneer Subwoofer VCCS TS-W304F 300W RMS - 2500

6 months Old JBL GTO 937 Speakers - 6"x9" - 2300 - if u want rear speaker and not front one. - i prefer front or better both. - front on amp and rear from Hu as fills.

Kenwood 2 Channel Amp KAC 5203 (Reduced Price) - 2000 - for 2 speaker, if u use a active sub woofer so amp connection on it wont be needed.

Xenos - Active Subwoofer - 5500 - with inbuilt amp.

U can play with these options to suit ur budget.

UM

im getting the following for these prices with B&W. Are they right? And will it be a good system? Suggest alternatives if theres something better at that price point.

Panasonic RX222 - 3.8k OR Pioneer 1150- 3.8k(which 1 shud i get?)

JBL GTO 938 6"X9"- 2.8k

Sony Xplod amp - 3k.....

If you wanna do in stages then,

Get used Illusion 6.1 comps for 4.5k

Used Pio HU for may be 3k (not sure)

Later add

Sub - used GZ 3.5k

Amp - The good JBL amp will set you back by 8k

Interconnects - 2k

If you dont want to do in stages & want to finish off in 10k then, just get Pio HU, JBL comps + JBL 6*9.

Pls chk Tbhp market place, you will get lots of used stuff there. Also, its better to avoid Sony for car audio.

Back