CPU/Mobo 1150 mini itx mobo suggestions needed

soumyajit92

Disciple
planning to use the cm elite 130 in a build but unable to find a good mini itx motherboard within 5-6k range. please help me find one. processor will either be an i3 4150 or i5 44XX.

None exist in that price range. If you must have mini itx, please order from abroad or hand carry one back. The mini itx market in India is non existent.

What is the intended usage? perhaps a raspberry pi might suffice if you only want something small for the living room tv.
micro-atx boards are very common albeit larger than what you're looking for.
otherwise ebay's global easy buy program can be considered for Chaos's suggestions.

Check out the Intel nuc they will be perfectly suit you. There are only few models are available in India, there are some models which are intended for gaming I didn't saw they available in India

Get a bitfenix phenom m or prodigy m case and go mATX. You will have far better motherboard options and still a real small system. The other bonus is you can have a discrete sound card if that matters to you.

My secondary rig has the following

Bitfenix Phenom M Case
Seasonic S12G 550 PSU
i3 4130
MSI B85M Eco
8GB Corsair Vengeance
Deepcool Gammaxx 400 cooler (got it cheap - real cheap - its better than stock but nothing to write home about)
Asus Radeon 7970 GHz edition (moved from main rig which now has a 980ti)
Asus Xonar DX
Sandisk X210 256GB SSD
Two 500gig hard drives (left overs from other machines)

All of it will fit in your budget barring the GPU - you probably need to get a cheaper graphics card.

Back