128 GB Pen drive !

vinodh89

Disciple
128 Gigs in a thumb drive, I'm loving this !...My dealer has more of this, selling at roughly around 6 to 6.5k

Attachments

• DSC02639.JPG
    DSC02639.JPG
    357.7 KB · Views: 257
  • DSC02641.JPG
    DSC02641.JPG
    253.8 KB · Views: 252
  • DSC02643.JPG
    DSC02643.JPG
    288.4 KB · Views: 251
its real cost is $383 on Amazon.com

Just fill it with 128GB of data n copy into another PC, then you will be sure if its real or fake.

hmmmm... 128 gb. Is this true for 6.5K???

5 months back my friend boyght a 64gb and windows deteched it to 2 gb. it did copy data but when yried to copy back, well not getting detected.

The transfer speeds are slow compared to my 16 gig transcend pen drive...Im gonna fill the pen drive as u guys suggested...I've still not paid the dealer...Hes given me for testing purpose...Lets see

Well, I hope its a genuine item and I also hope you do have a proper bill since sellers do not risk giving bill for fake items or else it can be used in the consumer court. Even in this day a genuine 128GB flash drive for 6-6.5k is too good to be true.

vinodh89 said:
The transfer speeds are slow compared to my 16 gig transcend pen drive...Im gonna fill the pen drive as u guys suggested...I've still not paid the dealer...Hes given me for testing purpose...Lets see
All your statements made by you in this post suggests that its a fake..

One day a guy had come to sell 32GB Kingston Pendrives for 500 bucks outside my dad's office.. Most of the people in his office picked up 2-3 of them because they were "CHEAP" and the guy was advertising them as "32GB Kingston pendrives cost 3000. Get them in wholesale price for 500". My dad was also going to buy 2 (1 for him and 1 for me). So he called me up and asked if I wanted a 32GB pendrive. I told him not to buy it and that it was "FAKE".
End result - 1000 bucks saved :eek:hyeah:

Back