13K PC Config(Only the CPU)

Hey, my Friend Need's a budget System for 13K....Please suggest some. Only the CPU.. monitor,keyboard and those stuff he has already bought.
and please add a graphic card to the config if possible.

AMD Athlon II X2 240 - 3k

Gigabyte 785GMT-US2H - 4k

Transcend 2GB DDR3 - 2.5k

WD 500GB - 2.5k OR 320GB - 1.9k

LG DVD Writer - 1k

Zebronics Bizli w/ SMPS- 1.7k OR some other cabinet for 1k

The motherboard has integrated ATI 4xxx series graphics card. HD Movies will play easily and you can play high-graphics game like crysis but in med settings.

Thank you... Any other suggestions on a cooler for the AMD Proc... i have been a user of AMD for years overheating is a prob sometime's so a good cooler would be good..

If you r going for the suggested config the stock cooler along with zebby bizli will run fine. Bizli has 1x120mm fan on front and 2x90mm fan on sides. So it wont be that much problem.

AMD Athlon II x2 245 or 250 ----3.7k

Asus M2A74-AM Motherboard --- 3k

dynet 2gb ddr2 667-- 1.6k

rest as stated above
he can collect money and buy a small video card later

as for cooling, u wont be requiring any in case ur not overclocking it
and a 5-inch fan comes just for 250 bucks,in case u want it

@draglord Ya but isn't it fair to go for a DDR3 based config now?? And if he wants to save money for graphics card he'll need minimum 2.5k for 9400GT and it's not a gaming card. He'll have to to play games in low settings.

That is why I suggested him DDR3 based config and with that board he can play all the games, hi-end games in med settings.

ddr3 config wud be costlier....the purposr was not stated so i assumed it to be internet surfing, casual gaming and HD playback....

AMD Athlon II X2 240-2.8k
Biostar TA785G3-3.6k
2GB 1333MHz Kingston DDRIII RAM-2.2k
500 GB WD Blue-2.3k
Zebronics Bijili with 400w SMPS-1.7k
L.G. GH22NS30 /Samsung SH-S22F SATA DVD-Writer-1.1k
TOTAL ~ 13.7k :clap:

hey,wow thank you guyz.. for helping me and my friend out.... thanks for draglord,krishnandu,and all others who helped me. i request the mod to closr this thread no as my work is finished here.

Back