Monitors 144hz gaming monitor under 20K ?

As FIFA plays at 60 FPS in 1080p, 144hz monitor is no use for your purpose. Better go for the cheaper IPS panels.
Even PS4 Pro plays FIFA at 60 FPS in 4K resolution.

ok so i'm good with PS4. what about PC, i also game on PC
my current specs are 6700K + zotac gtx 970 amp extreme + 18gigs of ram at 3000mhz.

For 1080P, HDMI works

thanks rakesh so there is no need for display port right ?

ok so i'm good with PS4. what about PC, i also game on PC
my current specs are 6700K + zotac gtx 970 amp extreme + 18gigs of ram at 3000mhz.

thanks rakesh so there is no need for display port right ?

Will you play multiplayer games ( Counter strike, overwatch, Dota, LoL) on pc?

If not forget it, Your pc cant maintain 144fps on witcher 3 Or Battlefield 1, rendering it useless.

Well I would suggest you the RL2455 from Benq. Its a 75hz so it isn't the standard 60hz and you get good response time as well which is 1ms and its a TN monitor too. If you are playing fifa mainly its a perfect setup; I myself use it for CS:GO although I should be using a 144hhz monitor but it almost does the same stuff.

Well I would suggest you the RL2455 from Benq. Its a 75hz so it isn't the standard 60hz and you get good response time as well which is 1ms and its a TN monitor too. If you are playing fifa mainly its a perfect setup; I myself use it for CS:GO although I should be using a 144hhz monitor but it almost does the same stuff.
at that price point there are ultrawide, curved & IPS panels, overclocked 75hz wont work on PS4.

I use a Benq XL2420Z and the picture quality is pretty good and I 3 presets to switch to on the go based on what I am doing.

Mate a 75hz monitor does work on ps4 and he's talking about using it for his pc so this is a better solution for both.
http://www.slothygeek.com/best-monitor-for-ps4-and-xbox-one/

Almost any modern 60hz monitors can be overclocked to 75hz without any risk or voiding warranty, you just need to create a custom resolution on your pc, OP can buy the LG 24MP88HM, OC to 75hz, no hardware required.

the article you gave mentions this-
"PS4 cannot maintain a constant 60fps in games, and will output at 60hz,,Thanks to PS4 and Xbox One, a monitor with 60Hz will be enough for console gaming because all console games are working at 60Hz refresh rate. If you want to buy a monitor for PS4 or Xbox One, you don’t need to go higher than 60Hz."

also the article has some issues, 1/5/10ms response times in monitor don't matter, its marketing, input lag is what matters, PS4 being a console has high input lag and overall it doesnt kind of warrant getting a benq zowie if you dont play Halo.

I am using a zowie XL2430t and coming from a samsung TN panel with 5ms response time, 75hz OC, I Found next to difference between 5 and 1ms response times while playing overwatch, both have almost the same amount of input lag.

Last edited:
Almost any modern 60hz monitors can be overclocked to 75hz without any risk or voiding warranty, you just need to create a custom resolution on your pc, OP can buy the LG 24MP88HM, OC to 75hz, no hardware required.

the article you gave mentions this-
"PS4 cannot maintain a constant 60fps in games, and will output at 60hz,,Thanks to PS4 and Xbox One, a monitor with 60Hz will be enough for console gaming because all console games are working at 60Hz refresh rate. If you want to buy a monitor for PS4 or Xbox One, you don’t need to go higher than 60Hz."

also the article has some issues, 1/5/10ms response times in monitor don't matter, its marketing, input lag is what matters, PS4 being a console has high input lag and overall it doesnt kind of warrant getting a benq zowie if you dont play Halo.

I am using a zowie XL2430t and coming from a samsung TN panel with 5ms response time, 75hz OC, I Found next to difference between 5 and 1ms response times while playing overwatch, both have almost the same amount of input lag.

His requirement was for both PC and console. If he gets a 75hz monitor his setup is complete and he doesn't even have to go for a different monitor. Its not a regular 60hz monitor so there is a big advantage of using it with a pc where its full potential can be used whereas on a console, it'll use the same 60hz profile and it comes very easily in his budget.

The monitor you mentioned is 60hz.
http://zowie.benq.com/en/product/monitor/rl/rl2455.html
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-2413802/benq-rl2455hm-60hz-75hz.html
His requirement was for both PC and console. If he gets a 75hz monitor his setup is complete and he doesn't even have to go for a different monitor. Its not a regular 60hz monitor so there is a big advantage of using it with a pc where its full potential can be used whereas on a console, it'll use the same 60hz profile and it comes very easily in his budget.

Back