15-16k Fone

Aniruddh

Adept
hiii,i m planning to get a nu fone,have been using 2MP cam fone frm quite sum time now-N72,N70,6233,W810i(using rite now),so planning to get a fone with 3MP with good battery backup,i have been an ardent nokia fan,but since i have used N72,N70 i have been vry disappointed with the battery backup etc.bought W810i a month bak and vry much satisfied with it seriously cant find a single (-) point in dis fone,but dont kno why i juz cant stick with 1 fone rather cant stick with any electronic product for long.my budget is arnd 16k wont b possible 2 spend more then that or max 17k.imp priorities:-

1:-3MP cam

2:-Good battery backup

3-Decent speakers with gud sound through earfones

4-if it has Edge,UMTS then it wud b gr8 else its f9 eva if it dun hav UMTS

5-Shud b lil small and slick dont like bulky fones.

what do u guyz think bout K810?rite now its sum where arnd 18.5k which is out of my budget but wont mind waitin for a month or 2 if its really worth buyin.

thanks in advance!!

byee tc

k790. . cam , battery back up screen are great. the onboard speaker is just average. sound through earphones is ok but not as nice as your w810. :)
but it's really worth it for the cam itself.
k810 is the same phone which is 3k costlier and according to some reviews has a worse cam. . i have used k790 for 5 months. no problems. .
but if you are ready to compromise on cam and brand then n73

Back