15% off on sennheiser products

whoa that's a heavy one !! -- please check my humble reply kind sire!

the coupons for 15OFF not working any more ? -- what's with that ?

The OP clearly says there is flat 15% off on the listed price --- am I failing to understand something ?

^ The 15% discount was on the listed price of MRP , we had initially listed the products on website as per Sennheiser India MRP and as per instructions from Sennheiser India. Hence we were offering a 15% discount coupon code on the same.

Currently the prices on the website have been changed to reflect the discounted price . I have offered you a even lower price for the E6 combo and that's the best we can offer you :).

Yeah I should have just exploited the bug -- HD202 at 1615 was a steal -- too much for being honest.

PM me account details and the offer you are talking about.

Yeah I should have just exploited the bug -- HD202 at 1615 was a steal -- too much for being honest.

PM me account details and the offer you are talking about.

Thank You for pointing out the flaw / bug , but we are already providing you a good deal . Just because there was a loophole in the website please don't force us to sell it at a price that seemed too good to be true. Even if that order would have gone through with the coupon code , I still couldn't have given you the HD 202 II for that price, not because we would have made a loss- We have sold a lot of products at no profit / loss initially just to make a name among those who are now our loyal patrons but if we bill you a product even below the dealer price - 1) Sennheiser will terminate our dealership the day you claim a warranty support on that invoice and may even deny support for your product . This has happened with a lot of dealers selling for low cost on eBay etc and Sennheiser is very strict about their pricing . One of the reasons why we were instructed to list products at MRP only initially on the website.

Check PM for details on placing the order. Thank you once again , we will always provide best possible prices and discounts to you in future as well for your help :).

Do you stock MX580 ? Can you offer me a price for it ?

Sorry we don't stock the MX580 with us so cant provide you a 15% discount but we can definitely arrange a MX580 to be delivered to you within 3-6 business days at the best possible price :). Check PM.

Any major improvements in HD202 II over the previous one?

There is no major difference between the except for packaging and maybe cosmetic changes. The older HD 202 have been discontinued .

Hey Gautam,
Searching for HD 35TV (or any other option) any chance of getting it? Listed on senn site, tried RS120 for my Tv got irritated by its hiss.
Thanks

Hey Gautam,
Searching for HD 35TV (or any other option) any chance of getting it? Listed on senn site, tried RS120 for my Tv got irritated by its hiss.
Thanks

HD35 TV doesn't seem to be a part of the Indian line up and not available officially with Sennheiser India.

Do you sell replacement cables for the HD580\600\650? If so, how much are they?

Will check and let you know.

Thanks for prompt reply
http://www.sennheiserindia.com/india/home_en.nsf/root/private_headphones_hifi_tv-headphones_504683
This is on their india site though listed as new , hence the query, it would be great if you could enquire about it for me as to the cost and tentative availaiblity
Thanks

Will check with Sennheiser India and get back to you.

My senn PX-100 broke, got a temp fix.. Last time around you had suggested senn hd 238(239). Do you still stick to that or do i go in for the senn px 100ii. any other suggestions ..
thanks

Back