15% off on sennheiser products

My senn PX-100 broke, got a temp fix.. Last time around you had suggested senn hd 238(239). Do you still stick to that or do i go in for the senn px 100ii. any other suggestions ..
thanks

PX 100 II is more bass and up front compared to PX 80 . If you want lesser bass go for PX 80 / HD 239 or else stick to PX 100 II .

^ Sorry .IE8 has been discontinued and Sennheiser India doesn't stock them anymore. You could probably save up and get the improved IE80 later with full 2 years warranty. We will try and provide you best price on same. Only way you could get hold of an IE8 would be in used market.

Just wondering how do Sennheiser HD218 sound? Not 219, the older model. I found a seller selling them for around 1k. Are they worth it? I am currently using Sennheiser PX100. And prefer a balanced sound. I listen to a lot of Rock, Metal and Alternative stuff which means distortion and noise. :p

Just wondering how do Sennheiser HD218 sound? Not 219, the older model. I found a seller selling them for around 1k. Are they worth it? I am currently using Sennheiser PX100. And prefer a balanced sound. I listen to a lot of Rock, Metal and Alternative stuff which means distortion and noise. :p

Havent tried the 218s so cant say but the PX 100 / PX80 are really good entry level portables. If you are looking for upgrade ,consider Porta Pro :). Also 218 for 1k maybe fakes so purchase with caution .

Back