Skilled
Airtel has launced 16 Mbts plan in New Delhi

2999-20 gb download limit - for New Delhi
Installation and modem- 850
4999-50 gb download limit-for gurgaon

They will soon launch this scheme in Chennai and Bangalore also

Reference: Business Line ,6th April

ronnie_gogs said:
What happens when i cross the download limit....

if i get half 8mbps i will still be happy :p

dont think its Unlimited..so you pay per mb after you cross the limit :p do you really want 8mbps then :D

Ambar said:
dont think its Unlimited..so you pay per mb after you cross the limit :p do you really want 8mbps then :D

Well thats what I think too ...was just hoping :tongue:

I am on airtel 1mbps unlimited and i haven't faced any bandwidth capping yet :)

Both feb and march downloaded above 500 gb :hap2:

vb86 said:
wonder what their target market is..

satyanjoy said:
as per the article they mentioned target market is the YOUTH (15 - 25) age group. Here is the article

The real target market is the Tech Challenged users who get hyped over numbers like 16Mbps without understanding the limitations. I am talking about the same class of people who think a 1GB 8500GT is better better than a 512Mb Radeon 4870.

Chances are that these people would not even cross half the download limit on that 16Mbps connection and infact don't even need to spend a premium on a 16Mbps connection for their needs, but still go for the fastest connection available.

:eek:hyeah: Now you are talking like a PRO Marketer.Hype sell in India.This is the famous 80*20 formula. 80% of the users will use the 20% of the service

I still believe Airtell BB is best in India.. but their recent restriction on UL plan was not a good idea. But what Airtel can do when whole world is going through Global melt down.

Back