16GB and 32GB SDHC (Class 6) from MWave.com

JeDiKnight

Adept
Hi peeps
I was looking for an SDHC card for my D2+ and found these

16GB Class 6
mwave.com: A-DATA ASD20016GCL6BU 16GB Flash Card TurboSD SDHC- Retail

32GB Class 6
mwave.com: A-DATA 32GB Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC) Flash Card Model TurboSD SDHC 32G - Retail (#ASD2032GCL6BU)

I had asked KMD for a quote and here is his reply

16gb sdhc
Mwave.com: Error
$31.99 + $8.32 (US Shipping to NY) + $0 (NY Tax) = $ 40.31
Shipping weight = 1lbs
Price = Rs. 2,700/-

32gb sdhc
Mwave.com: Error
$79.99 + $8.32 (US Shipping to NY) + $0 (NY Tax) = $ 88.31
Shipping weight = 1lbs
Price = Rs. 5,600/-

Local shipping @ actuals

Now the 32GB has a limit of 3 pcs per customer but the 16gb doesnt have any such limit. So if ppl are interested maybe we can do a GO for a combination of these (3pcs of 32gb and rest all 16gb).

I did find a transcend 16gb sdhc on dealextreme but it has been out of stock since two months and hence i had to revert to other sites. Dealextreme does have stock for other chinese sdhc cards but am not interested in those.

Back to the IC. Im in for a 32gb card. Please post ur interest in the thread.

32x1 - JeDiKnight
16x1 - iGo

WOAH!! expensive right?? i bought my 16Gb SDHC,Transcend, from Amazon for a little under 2k!!! almost a year ago!!! (offcourse there was some offer going on then, so that helped).

(Just some info, not trying to crap the thread).

16GB at 2700 sounds good enough to me... considering that it's Class-6 card.

I saw Sandisk Class-6 (Ultra-II branding) card on Amazon for approx $44 (about 2200)... so getting it directly here at 500 rs. premium isn't bad.

Consider me in for 16GB card.

chic_magnet said:
WOAH!! expensive right?? i bought my 16Gb SDHC,Transcend, from Amazon for a little under 2k!!! almost a year ago!!! (offcourse there was some offer going on then, so that helped).

(Just some info, not trying to crap the thread).

no probs...dollar prices at that time might have been good too...
a class 6 card locally costs abt 5.5k (generally asked at a shop in lamington)...

well i moved to gujrat this weekend and so cudnt follow the thread...since thr is no interest in the cards i will close this and ask iGo if he wants a card and get two cards from the newegg deal in that case...

btw can any1 comment on the reliability of AData cards ?

Back