Monitors 18.5" ~20.5" LED Monitor with IPS budget Rs. 5~7K/-

shirish

Skilled
Hi all,
Does anybody know of good LED Monitor/s which have IPS panels and within my budget ?

I would be looking for AOC, Dell as brands and not anybody else.

Also how much of heat is an issue, I get upto around 45 degrees celcius at my place.

The current monitor is an old Philips which has gives OSD menu flashes every few minutes, looking on the net it seems its a heat issue. Similar is supposed to be the issue with Samsung ones as well.

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/200909/20090930095411859/BN59-00906F-00Eng.pdf

Looking forward for answers.

You will not get any IPS based model in that price range best bet go for the BenQ G2220 HD ~ 7.5K <21.5", full HD> OR Samsung B2033 ~ 6.6K <20" monitor> OR Acer H203H ~ 6K <20" ,16:9 ratio>. Hope this helps.

i will vote for Samsung but you wont get IPS panels. Samsung first and Dell or Benq second choice. At chennai the dealers suggest to go for Samsung than Benq or Dell.

kishore.chander said:
i will vote for Samsung but you wont get IPS panels. Samsung first and Dell or Benq second choice. At chennai the dealers suggest to go for Samsung than Benq or Dell.
Are you the person who goes completely by what the local dealer says and end up buying something without research? Have you checked reviews of latest BenQ Panels on Anandtech and various other reputable sites?

Vibu said:
Then go for Dell IN2020M its not Full HD, but its LED, I found this as best under your mentioned price tag, costs around 6500 :p (IN2020M 50.8cm (20")W HD Monitor with LED | Dell India) One of the Best am using in ma office for more than 5 months without any prbs :)
I don't know the Dell IN2020M monitor seems to have a bluish tinge to its colors in my views, plus OP's budget permits him to get the BenQ G2220HD monitor <21.5", full HD>.

"bluish tinge" i really never noticed it, But Still FULL HD is always preferred than HD, So go for BenQ G2220 as ALPHA17 mentioned :p

Back