18 Charlie Chaplin B/W Movie CDs original

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmano said:
you can get it in Music world, one CD is about 40rs only.

See the following link also, its Rs. 45 here.
Video, English, Comedy, gifts in india at rediff shopping

sanz is my best frnd, and stays rite next to me :ashamed: , he just registered to tease all you guys.. :bleh: so mods if you feel the need, kick the guy out, :hap2: he has partial brain damage :rolleyes: and wanted the cds for free last nite

so all you guys ignore him :rofl: he is just as crazy as me

digital_brain said:
damn !!! I was late ..:(
you idiot .. easily would have sold for 3/4 time more :S

This was my first trade.. and the cds were free for me, i was going to throw them in the bin when i just came to know abt a market section at TE, I just put up the thread thinking no one would like charlie chaplin.

And i was happy to settle the deal at 400, i knew i could have easily sold that for twice that amount

but for me and nvidiabeast its probably a win win situation

yeah man.thanks a lot man by throwing Linux CDs too. i am desperate to try it.. trash MS. i am die hard fan of charlie chaplin since my childhood.. the best actor in this world accordin to me.. and a classic music.. dude.. if i ever meet you in life, you deserve a big treat. and dont ever think that no one wud like stuffs ur selling... even a simple mouse will sell here :p

And the trade was quick... what say? :cool2:

i got the parcel but ill open it in evening as im at office now. hope u will get cheque around 2pm today or latest by evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back