Monitors 19" LCD @ Pune

HI guys

I'm new to pune and looking to buy a 19" lcd tomorrow. so the question is Which shop has the largest range of display and ofcourse just pricing @ pune.

Want to buy one with DVI so..as samsung/lg dont seem to have DVI on 19" anymore..thinking of getting a Viewsonic probable vx1940 or vx1962wm(if available).

so guys from pune help needed here..plz reply asap..

TIA

Rocky J

rocky_jvm said:
HI guys

Want to buy one with DVI so..as samsung/lg dont seem to have DVI on 19" anymore..thinking of getting a Viewsonic probable vx1940 or vx1962wm(if available).

You sure bout that?

afaik, the LG 194WT/WS feature DVI-D.

theres prob a samsung model too..might b a bit exp with DVI tho.

LGs got a nice model around 9.3k.

BEST OPTION: DCC aka Data Care Corp in Deccan has the Dell SE198WFP available for 10k :eek:hyeah: Grab it with your eyes closed, I did. :D

PM me for contact/bargaining info.

thetoxicmind said:
You sure bout that?
afaik, the LG 194WT/WS feature DVI-D.
Isnt this model really old??? i had bought this for a friend a couple of yrs back and wasnt at all impressed with its viewing angles :no:

rocky_jvm said:
Isnt this model really old??? i had bought this for a friend a couple of yrs back and wasnt at all impressed with its viewing angles :no:

Maybe a lil old..but those are the only two !
And none of the Samsung 19" models feature DVI..

So the best option is a DELL !

to check out a few models on display, maybe u can check out croma(aundh, fatimanagar, yerawada). i think i saw a few viewsonic models kept there.

if u know wht model u want to buy, Poonam on Ghole road is the best retailer in terms on pricing. Stocks samsung, lg and viewsonic, but should have no more than 1 19' model of each. eg. he only has 920nw in samsung widescreen

viewsonic(compuage - sadashiv peth) and aoc(creative peripherals - narayan peth) distributors are near around laxmi road

Dont knw yet what ill buy..but will surely miss my VG1930wm ..nothing on retail market comes with a Swivel and height adjustment these dayz:(

i got this quote inclusive of all taxes delivered with 3yr replacement warranty from dell today

Dell UltraSharpTM 1908WFP Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor: 12,300/-

does any one have this monitor, if so how is it, which panel does it have and cud i get a lower quote?

rocky_jvm said:
i got this quote inclusive of all taxes delivered with 3yr replacement warranty from dell today

Dell UltraSharpTM 1908WFP Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor: 12,300/-

does any one have this monitor, if so how is it, which panel does it have and cud i get a lower quote?

1. try to PM dingemini for a lowr quote

2. Factor in octroi into that for pune :)

Sujata Comps is a Dell dealer for Pune. The shop is at Nal Stop check if you can get a demo out there. Check the rates too.

djmykey said:
Sujata Comps is a Dell dealer for Pune. The shop is at Nal Stop check if you can get a demo out there. Check the rates too.

Errr...i think i already posted this...but nz, DCC aka data care corp is the distributor here most prob....so nz, check both if u want ;)

Sujatas ************ expensive tho :mad: :mad: worst dealer in pune IMO..closely followed by DCC........

techie_007 said:
Sujatas ************ expensive tho :mad: :mad: worst dealer in pune IMO..closely followed by DCC........

If sujata guys comes to know that you are newbie, they will charge more but if you are regular then the quotes are resonable.

Hacker said:
If sujata guys comes to know that you are newbie, they will charge more but if you are regular then the quotes are resonable.

nah...even his bargained rates are too high to match the ones i get elsewhere :p

I have gone to him lots of times, no use. :no: Maybe its just me, but I do know lots of ppl with the same experience.

Back