Monitors 19" TFT widescreen monitor advice needed

^but not available ? I am thinking of postponing the purchase by a month.so much confused. also ,howz if ,I buy from some of the dealers in the forum? courier risk is there. :| then ,if some dead pixel or some other complaint ,I will have to courier back to the dealer ?

i am sailing in the same boat and unable to decide between hp and dell lcd.

at coroma store rohini (delhi) dell is not available but hp is available

model no. hp w1907 priced at 12099.:mad:

hp is pricy and even look fatty :(

For a decent 19 incher try DELL SE198WFP!
It is one awesome display:eek:hyeah: Got it for 9k btw!:D
+ DELL warranty!:D

Dell displays are available at a number of shops in Nehru Place!!
u even get DELL ads in newspaper(classifieds(i guess)) giving addresses of such shops in NP!:)

Before u make your mind for a 19" widescreen, here is a direct comparison of both. I exchanged my WS 19" with a reg 19". Reg looks bigger than wide and is recommended for games also. Everything looks better on REG. If you wanna buy wide get atleast 22" size.:cool2:

Jaspreetrattan said:
i am sailing in the same boat and unable to decide between hp and dell lcd.

at coroma store rohini (delhi) dell is not available but hp is available

model no. hp w1907 priced at 12099.:mad:

hp is pricy and even look fatty :(
what about this ??????

definitely not dell. I am not staying in a city.nor do I have a credit card to order.(got debit card though!).

I want more info with AOC 917VW .

You can go for the AOC one my friend has it and hasn't been having any problems till now and he's really been liking the display...

Bumping an old thread.. :D
Thing is .. I couldn't find much info on AOC monitors here on TE
Saw a review for AOC 913FW on Techtree (Not sure how reliable techtree is .. but atleast they do have a review out there) and they say it's an okay-okay thing. The monitor does look insanely stylish, but looks like it has some color-fringing problems..

Take a look at the monitor here :
1127989_1015aoc193fw_15_thumb.jpg

Review

The monitor is around 8.7k - cheap .. but is it worth it ?
Need to know more info on RMA policy, distributors etc etc..

Back