Storage Solutions 1GB Pendrive/Thumbdrive price

pcstore

Disciple
Hi,

My college (when i was graduating 5 yrs back) looking for 500pcs of these. I am not updated with current market price.

If you guys know price now pls drop here.

eg:

Kingston 1GB Rs 500/- MQ - 100pcs ( MQ - minimum quantity)
thanks,
pcstore

Udit said:
kingston is horribly slow too :no:

buy only Sandiisk or Corsair :)

:p I have the Kingston Data Traveller 1 the 1st Traveller series :p I got a Read Write of 13Mb/sec so I do not think they are bad :p Well That Fun Kingston pendrive isn't worth. While Elite series are better than Sandisk and corsair .. :p :p

Dark Star said:
:p I have the Kingston Data Traveller 1 the 1st Traveller series :p I got a Read Write of 13Mb/sec so I do not think they are bad :p Well That Fun Kingston pendrive isn't worth. While Elite series are better than Sandisk and corsair .. :p :p

i get a read speed of 18-19MB/sec & write speed of 8-9MB/sec on my Sandisk :bleh:

thus people avoid kingston & transcend :)

^^ :lol: That's my very pld Pen Drive check newer Kingston :p They are blistering fast and can't say Corsair but Sandisk is nowhere near newer Kingstons and Corsair Flash Voyager and Survivor :p

Dark Star said:
^^ :lol: That's my very pld Pen Drive check newer Kingston :p They are blistering fast and can't say Corsair but Sandisk is nowhere near newer Kingstons and Corsair Flash Voyager and Survivor :p

i had got the latest kingston data traveller mini fun 2GB first & got a read speed of 10-12MB/sec & write speed of 4-6MB/sec :bleh:

got angry & replaced it :)

Udit said:
i had got the latest kingston data traveller mini fun 2GB first & got a read speed of 10-12MB/sec & write speed of 4-6MB/sec :bleh:

got angry & replaced it :)

Err.. I did not said abt Mini Fun.. I said abt Data Traveller Elite series :bleh: They are really fast :eek:hyeah:

Dark Star said:
Err.. I did not said abt Mini Fun.. I said abt Data Traveller Elite series :bleh: They are really fast :eek:hyeah:

Data Traveller Elite series does not sell in India :tongue:

broar94 said:
shucks , you guys like read speeds more than write speeds ? lol

Whoo :p I am talking abt both :bleh: Kingston/Corsair drives have awesome write and read speeds :clap:

Udit said:
Data Traveller Elite series does not sell in India :tongue:
They are available Kingston retailer :hap2: :p

Udit said:
iam not gonna pay 1.4-2k for a fast to ultra fast 2GB pen drive when i get a 2GB pen drive with good speeds for 832 bux ;)

Not everyone think in the same way. At least not a Brabus owner. :eek:hyeah:

Back