Budget 90k+ 1L-1.5L budget all white pc build w/o gpu and case.

What is your budget?
1L - 1.5L without gpu and case
What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
CPU - Intel i5 6600k
Motherboard - Asus Z150 pro gaming
GPU - strix 1070 oc
RAM - 3200mhz hynex
Monitor - triple monitor
PSU - sliverstone 650w

Where will you buy this hardware?
(City)
New Delhi, Nehru place

Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
Yes

What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
Gaming
Browsing
Watching UHD movies
Work
Cad
Do you have any brand preference or dislike?
Like-
My new case is white so I prefer a all white build
intel cpu
No dislike

Are you looking to overclock?
Yes
Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
Windows 11

Last edited:
Are you sure that you want to keep your GTX 1070? For a triple monitor setup and today's games, that 1070 is going to be screaming for mercy.
I'd suggest selling it and getting a used RTX 3080 Ti or 3090 for around 60k.
Also, consider an AMD rig as well, since if you ever want to upgrade in the future (3-4 years later), all you'll have to do is to buy your new CPU and pop it in. The same cannot be said with Intel.
Here's what I'd suggest-
AMD- https://pcpricetracker.in/b/s/aad7db77-e3e3-46e6-81e2-ee97f4531302 (If you want an ATX mobo- X670)
Intel- https://pcpricetracker.in/b/s/f3d55310-6d76-4de6-839b-3b2e9727e24b (Total should be 92k, idk why it shows 1.12L)
To either of these builds, add a used RTX 3080 Ti or RTX 3090 for under 60k or a new RX 6800 XT or RTX 4070 under 60k.

But if you want to keep your 1070, replace the CPU in the AMD build with a Ryzen 7 7800X3D (after its in stock) and the CPU in the Intel build with an i7 13700k.

Edit- For the memory, both of the RAM sticks should be this. My bad

Thank you so much for the detailed reply.
I want to add that I am looking for a local deal of 3080 or 3090 and looks like I'll take some time thus the no need for gpu. Also I am choosing intel because I have read somewhere that intel works better with premiere pro or this sort of work flow but this is somewhat old news. Is this still true? But anyways this will help me alot.

Thank you so much for the detailed reply.
I want to add that I am looking for a local deal of 3080 or 3090 and looks like I'll take some time thus the no need for gpu. Also I am choosing intel because I have read somewhere that intel works better with premiere pro or this sort of work flow but this is somewhat old news. Is this still true? But anyways this will help me alot.
It seems that Intel is still better optimized for Premiere Pro. Benchmark-
Probably swap out the CPU for an i7 13700K then. And if you can spend a little more, add another 2 sticks of those 16GB RAM (for total of 64GB) and a 2TB SSD.

There is not much upgrade path left for your current hardware specs,
I could recommend you cpu and gpu combos, rest all is aesthetic and you can choose white parts that come under budget, be aware white parts are almost always priced more than normal hardware.
Since you want good performance in premiere pro like applications, you should go with intel but remember 13th gen mobo support is over and you won't be able to upgrade cpu only without changing your motherboard later.
Go for i5 13400f or 13600k, plus a 3060ti or 3070, you really don't need more than that for saturating even a 240hz monitor in most eports title, and unlike CPU you can upgrade GPU anytime you like.
You could still go for ryzen 7600x build and get same fps or even more in some cases, but productivity applications might not be as fast, although you won't notice it.

Back