Storage Solutions 1TB and 1.5TB Internal HDD Price in Lamington ?

VinX

Disciple
wanted to know the current market prices of 1 TB And 1.5TB HDD's as i m thinking of buying one of them ... my current 1 TB is full and i have hardly any space left on the HDD (full of tv shows and movies) :(

thanks and cheers

Unfortunately, prices for 1TB have gone north since last month stating low supplies. The least I saw, was an eBay deal courtesy dvdstoredelhi for about 4.2k. Using a coupon, one could get it for as low as 3.8k - not any more.

TechHead said:
I saw the 1.5 at 5500 around here somewhere?

Personally last time i asked ay lammy got price of 5.45k but with coupon on ebay one could get it for 5.185k...

But now since many people are not getting 15% coupon or the max discount is 500 buks it looks better to buy from lammy so was asking

And ya 1tb prices have gone north maybe of seagate reducing warranty and 7200.11 failure rate..Wd maybe coming to know they are hot sellers

TechHead said:

Ya at that time around a month back...i had 15% with max 750 rupee discount coupon

At that time price was 6.1k so it would have falled around 5.2k but i wasted time thinking ill get cheaper deals at lammy and one member suggesting price fall(whose coupon i wanted to use...lol)

Now u dont get those coupons or the max limit is 500 so physical buying loooks more profitable

Gannu said:
Unfortunately, prices for 1TB have gone north since last month stating low supplies. The least I saw, was an eBay deal courtesy dvdstoredelhi for about 4.2k. Using a coupon, one could get it for as low as 3.8k - not any more.

Actually I was one of those sorry souls who ordered a Seagate from dvdstoredelhi.. After 15% coupon I paid 3.67k.... Problem was he did not had stock & I gave a time extension also... Even after one month he was not able to get me a 1TB HDD & my amount was refunded... :(

Now I am only seeing higher prices & Seagate has also reduced warranty from 5 years to 3 years.... :mad:

So pretty hard luck... Will get a WD in April I guess... Prices should settle & maybe I'll have some good coupons... :ashamed:

Back