Audio 2.1 or 2.2 for HDTV and Laptop

IMHO, boss products are good but never justify their price.

I believe you should check - corsair SP2500, creative gigaworks T3 too.

As you want speakers for music, it would be better if you go for Audioengine AE2/AE5(with S8 subwoofer if required) or swans MK200

Wharfedale 9.1/9.2 + Norge 1000 amp.

Generally BOSE do not justify their price, but can't say about the unit you asked for.

It is generally accepted that Bose is overpriced. But you would also get a better resale value!

You may also consider Audioengine 5 - no need for additional amp.

Consider a pair of active bookshelf speakers. The Audioengine A5 performs really well, costs ~20k and it does give you an option to connect a powered sub to it, although you may not need one. Just that the sub-bass might not be enough for the bass addicts.

A member on the forums have become the official importer and distributor for Swans speakers and they too have some really good active speakers for the price range you are looking for. Do consider them as well.

Link 1 - http://www.techencla...d-now-in-india/

Link 2 - [font=arial, sans-serif]www.hifinage.com[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]All said and done, a dedicated stereo amp. and a pair of passive bookshelf speakers will however, perform better than most entry level active setups.[/background][/font]

Thanks for the reply guys...

Since i am buying this for home so i talked to my parents about the recommendations by you guys but they told me they wont let me have something they havent heard of
<

So i guess it will be Bose i will be buying....sorry guys all your recommendations will be in vain but cud be useful for others with the same query.

Will post impressions once i get them..

Well. they must've heard about Sony.. I still think you're better off with the Sony Hi-Fi System. its gonna give much better bang for your buck compared to the BOSE. except that BOSE will have it's snob value if its important to you..

Back