Audio 2.1 Speakers Pls Recommend

Atlantis

Disciple
Hi !

Need some advice from all you music buffs.

What 2.1 speakers could you suggest within 2500.

There have been other threads on this subject, thought I'll get some latest views.

Cheers !

^Lamington Road? A lot of shops must be stocking these.

As for the other variants within the price range, Edifier has a model i suppose. Haven't heard those so can't comment. Not sure of the availability either.

Altec Lansing VS4121 is available at Lammy for 2750 bucks.A friend of mine bought these just 5 days back & they're a good value for money.

How are the VS 2621.

Just wondering are their any good speakers in the Rs 1500 range which would be good enough, just speculating..

The best bet under 2500/- would be to go for a used Altel Lansing ATP3 model. I purchased it for 1500/- and it is beyond excellent for that price.

Atlantis said:
How are the VS 2621.

Just wondering are their any good speakers in the Rs 1500 range which would be good enough, just speculating..
VS 2621 is definitely good at the price of 1800 bucks.I would suggest you not to go below this atleast.I have bought a pair few weeks back and its superb :hap2:

Just purchased the Edifier X600.

Checked a couple of movies like Man on fire, Songs from bachna e haseeno.

It sounded good and wholesome, I am not an audiophile, just liked the occasional thump and the deep bass , using a two speaker option initially this has really made a difference.

I like the all wood feel and the setup was simple.
Will be trying the Call of Pripyat and Arkham Asylum this evening !

First impressions Good..

Back