Audio 2.1 Speakers under 2k other than Altec

nvidia10

Disciple
Hi. I was almost about to buy the Altec Lansing VS2621, but came to know that the service is $h*tty and it's impossible to get it repaired after the warranty period expires. So, is there any alternative to VS2621 under 2k from Creative and Logitech? But before that, are those two's service any better than that of Altec Lansing? Thanks in advance.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

P.S Is Logitech X210 nearly as good as VS2621?

Thanks. But don't want to go with iball as the ones with my friends have some problems with distortion at higher volume. Is X210 worth taking a look at? Is logitech's service better than that of altec?

This all fast moving in market right now choice is your :D

endifire - p3060 2450\-
Altec lansing -vs2621 1650\-
iball-tarang , 1450/-

Logitech-Z313 1450\-
Creative Inspire -M2600 new model T3130 RS 1950\-

I'm gonna get the Altec VS2621 as in case of a problem, I would just get it repaired in a local electronics shop as the courier costs would be around 0.5k for the round trip to the service centre which'd be meaningless.

@jack_port1000: Thanks for the list. BTW, where is the logitech z313 available for just 1.45k?

i don't really like VS2621 shape isnt that nice and too bass-y, anyone own edifier x600 or M3310 would like to review, there are few model @ alpha store..

edifier c2 will be little out of budget

Hey, I have been using Altec Lansing VS2621. I bought it from Nehru Place and when I brought them to my home then the piece did not work. So, I went to the vendor and they just replaced the set. Now, my set is working fine and its sound is amazing. Really.

at R.K.Infosys Lemington road Mumbai at simlim mall First floor
nvidia10 said:
I'm gonna get the Altec VS2621 as in case of a problem, I would just get it repaired in a local electronics shop as the courier costs would be around 0.5k for the round trip to the service centre which'd be meaningless.

@jack_port1000: Thanks for the list. BTW, where is the logitech z313 available for just 1.45k?

i have edifier E3100. itz 3k, out of your budget i think. But it's very good. they had an X500 or X600 or something. Which was decent as well, but i felt the base was weak. or maybe it was the room acoustics there. the X was some 1.5K. Check that one out.

Back