I have 2 of the following for sale

Asus A8V-Dlx Motherboard
Amd Athlon 64 3200+ cpu
1x512 mb DDR 400 (Transcend)
128 mb Fx 5200 agp card
400w Powersafe PS
Mid Tower Case

No Hard-disk.

Warranty: probably some months left on the motherboard and Cpu. Will provide xerox copies of all related bills.

Price: 9100/- Each.

I am not interested in selling Parts.
Pm or Post here

Vivek

I'm interested for purchase of ur AMD system. kindly PM me ur final price. i wont be taking 5200card and the mid tower case

visions said:
Hi,
I have 2 of the following for sale

Asus A8V-Dlx Motherboard
Amd Athlon 64 3200+ cpu
1x512 mb DDR 400 (Transcend)
128 mb Fx 5200 agp card
400w Powersafe PS
Mid Tower Case

No Hard-disk.

Warranty: probably some months left on the motherboard and Cpu. Will provide xerox copies of all related bills.

Price: 9100/- Each.

I am not interested in selling Parts.
Pm or Post here

Vivek

If u try to get individual prices.....

Asus A8V-Dlx Motherboard + Amd Athlon 64 3200+ cpu almost to 5 to 5.5 k

1x512 mb DDR 400 (Transcend) almost 2.2k

128 mb Fx 5200 agp card almost 1 k

400w Powersafe PS almost 0.7 k

Mid Tower Case dont know maybe 500 bucks

BUMP FOR THE DEAL... although considering the less amount of warranty remaining, i guess the price should be made .... A friend of mine was looking for a rig, lemme check and get back....

They were NOT sold on the forum........

The only thing i have been able to sell here is a Laptop....i guess everyone here only wants a deal / throwaway price.

For Used and No warranty product 50% of Original (current) price is OK. but some seller want Nearly 75%-80% of Current Price.

There is no sense to save 20-25% on NO WARRANTY AND USED PRODUCTS, It's always good decision to add 25% more and Buy NEW Product with WARRANTY.

stick i agree with you. its better u pay 25% more for warranty. i bough speakers creative 5.1 560 for 2100 bux. old user bought for 2983 something. i got it at 33% less that too with warranty. the user delivered product at my home gave him 100 bux more cause he came from far otherwise 2000 was fixed price. and 11 mts warranty left! isnt that gr8 deal. visions products were out of warranty and wanted good prices :bleh: not possible.

visions said:
They were NOT sold on the forum........

The only thing i have been able to sell here is a Laptop....i guess everyone here only wants a deal / throwaway price.

With due respect, sire

first, u never mention that it was sold outside the forum. so how on earth could i guess that.

second, regarding the fact that u said about "people here wants things only at throw away prices....." hmm hmmm idea!!! start buying more and more..... :hap2: :hap2:

Neway, u offered me the dual core AM2 for 6000 bucks, but my only concern were 1 yr warranty and hence had to suffice with a mere 3000+ proci.....:mad: :mad: even after ur attempts to convince me about proci never going bad.....

BOTTOMLINE : Its a combination of several factors that sells a product here not price alone. :S :S Telling ya coz i have brought both at throw away prices :clap: :clap: and prices near equal to MRP:'( :'( .

MODSEDIT : i guess he requested to close the thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back