2 Days To Vegas© For Pc

bilal

Disciple
STELLMONKEYS...starts another new project called 2 DAYS TO VEGAS© for PC only...Its better than GTA series....

GAME INFO:

Steel Monkeys's games are characterized by their creativity, unique gameplay and high quality graphics.

"2 Days To Vegas" is a story driven 3rd person action-adventure game. The thrill-a-minute story is crammed full of car chases, shootouts and unexpected twists, to keep you on the edge of your seat throughout the game. The action is set in several major cities across the USA and takes place during an intense 48 hour period. This game has it all, a gripping story of contemporary gangster life combined with thrilling car chase action and an intense race against the clock.

STORY LINE:

Vinny has a problem…
He has just been released from Rickers prison after serving a three year stretch. Unfortunately, his dreams of the quiet life on the outside and seeing his girl didn't quite work out as planned…. His younger brother Tony has went and got himself into some serious trouble…
For More info on this game: 2 Days To Vegas©

The Screenshots are really detailed...
WARNING!!! REQUIRES 512MB GRAPHIC CARD OR HIGHER...

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 140
  • c.JPG
    c.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 132
  • s.JPG
    s.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 148
Any release date??

I cant seem to find it anywhere !

Bilal, wants the start Flamewars it seems..

What does Which System Is Better For Gaming? have to do with this Game?

Aditya....I have been checking the company site for the game release date.. for least a year now...and they havent released a release date...sorry

another GTA clone? Lets hope it doesn't end up on the same road as Driver, Getaway or True Crime series. I'm looking forward to 'Just Cause' though.

I remember seeing the exact same screenies more then a year back before the X360 launch and kinda made me overjoyed that this console can sport such amazing graphics but just like Killzone 2 footage the screens seem to be pre-rendered"some of them". Not a ounce of detail was revealed in the past 9 months. But if its that good, then its better to keep it in wraps and reveal when it ready....

akS !

EHH? Those are pre-rendered screenies demonstrating the graphical capabilities of the PS3.THey are NOTHING related to ANY game.

They are related to 7 Days to Vegas DD, you might have mistaken them to "The Getaway" shots that resemble these screens very much...7 Days to Vegas was last year only announced for X360, maybe more gaming consoles might be announced.

akS !

Back