2 Intel Dual Core CPUs, Gigabyte P35-DS3L Motherboard, 2 kits 2x1GB DDR2 RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub

Adept
I have a few items for sale. Please note that I am looking for buyers from Kolkata. All items are in perfect working condition and have been working flawlessly but do note I don't have any bills and am unsure about warranty status. The pictures are attached, do excuse the wrong date!

Intel Dual Core E2140
w/o box, heatsink. CPU only!
Bought early 2008, used from early 2008 to early 2009.
Sold!

Intel Dual Core E5200
Used since early 2009.
Sold!

Gigabyte P35-DS3L
w/o box or accessories
Used since early 2008.
One small thing worth nothing - the floppy drive connector's platform is broken on one side. (I have never used it, and not sure how it happened)
Sold!

Crucial Ballistix 2x1GB DDR2 800 MHz
Used from early 2008 to October 2009.
On hold!
More details in this thread: http://www.techenclave.com/cpu-mobo-and-ram/crucial-ballistix-2x1gb-ddr2-800-mhz-182935.html

G-Skill 2x1GB DDR2 1066 MHz
Bought and used since October 2009.
Sold!

I will also consider shipping outside Kolkata if we can work out a combo deal for multiple items listed above. Will also consider trading with a PSU.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

• IMG_0627.jpg
    IMG_0627.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_0631.jpg
    IMG_0631.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_0626.jpg
    IMG_0626.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_0629.jpg
    IMG_0629.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 289
Thanks for all the interest. I am currently replying to interested buyers from Kolkata or who want a package deal. I will get back to everyone else in case these don't work out. Thanks!

Due to some issues with couriers and shipping, I have decided to sell only to buyers in Kolkata. Please only contact me if you are serious about buying.

The E2140 is on hold. Still looking for buyers from Kolkata for the rest. Once again, please only PM me if you are from Kolkata (or can collect from Kolkata) and serious about it, had a lot of my time wasted already! Thanks.

E2140 has been sold, and Crucial RAM is now on hold.

I am offering a combo for the remaining:

Intel E5200

Gigabyte P35-DS3L

G-Skill 2GB DDR2

all for Rs. 4500.

But only for Kolkata buyers.

Just to update, it is currently on hold, awaiting payment.

But I won't confirm till the deal is done because people keep backing out, and I have been awaiting payment for this deal for the last one week. Is it because I am a new member or is it common here? At least people should have the courtesy to inform the seller if they are backing out of the deal, instead of just ignoring all communication. Really disappointed, and it has happened 4 times now. It's just a waste of time for everyone if you are not serious!

The Crucial Ballistix buyer has disappeared also, so I suppose it's up for sale again.

Everything has now been sold, except for the Crucial Ballistix. Still looking for a buyer for the Ballistix RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back