2 Laptops: Dell Adamo Oynx and Compaq V3155AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

kniwor

Adept
Compaq V3000 Laptop

Ok, I am selling two of the laptops, my KOBO e-Reader and external DVD-RW; I am in immediate need of cash so the prices are negotiable, but please be reasonable. I am located in New Delhi, and local sales are preferred.

1) Dell Adamo Oynx - 34500/- -SOLD

100% condition laptop, 4Gb RAM, U9400 Processor. If you see anything in the pictures that looks like a spec, it is certainly dust. This laptop is in perfect working and physical condition and isn't really identifiable from a new one. No Warranty, as already mentioned. This is the sexiest laptop I've ever seen/used, it looks way cooler than the Macbook Air in my opinion, and is also thinner. For sake of reasonableness, please don't compare the specs with other laptop while buying, if you want something powerful, buy another thing. This one has a great looking screen which is easily comparable to that of the higher end macs, an illuminated keyboard for ease of use in dark, and the convenience of carrying it. Purchased around May 25.

2)Compaq V3155AU - 10000/- -SOLD

The Compaq is a few years old laptop which is in great physical state. There is a slight wearing on the left side of the touchpad which is clearly shown in the third picture. The top is absolutely scratch-less. The battery and charger were replaced recently. Everything seems to work perfectly. I want a simple deal where you come and pick up the laptop and pay me; I am located in New Delhi. You may contact me on zero eight nine eight nine four two four six one two or at kniwor [at] yahoo [dot] com 12k for this laptop. FYI, it has been once sent to repair, video cable was broken and had to be replaced with another one or something of the sort. I'm not sure how old this is, but more than 2 years for sure. My sister did not put it to much use though, as you can see from it's physical state.

Processor Name Turion 64 MK36

Processor Cache Memory (KB) 512

Processor Speed (MHz) 2000

RAM (GB) 1 GB

Hard Disk Drive Capacity (GB) 300 GB

Display Screen Size (Inches) 14.1

Maximum Display Resolution (dpi) 1280 x 800

Screen Type BrightView

Video Card GeForce Go 6150

Internal Modem: Modem Speed (Kbps) 56

WiFi 802.11 b/g

Pictures: