2 month old RE1 for 3.7K shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered head direct RE1 around 20/7/2010 from lynx-india.com for Rs. 4427. So approximately less than 2 months.
Selling it off, to upgrade to something better. :p.
I have the bill, all accessories and leather bag as shown in photo. Double flanges used for a few hours, mostly used with sony hybrid tips.

Please read reviews before deciding to buy. And RE1 would be at it's best only with an amp.

damn hk!!! awesome deal! heard these yest and went WOW lol.. wish i had 3.7 man .. would have picked these up right away! awesome deal, im sure it wont be here for long!!! :)

hellgate said:
just a noon question. How would these perform when paired with my N900 (no external amp)?
if i remember it correctly, bf1983 was using iBasso amp (something upwards of $200) to drive these IEMs

assuming N900 wouldnt drive it well alone.

Looks like someones saving money to buy my new RE-252 :p. hehe j/k . Best of Luck mate. I am having this insane rush in my heart to buy this one from you. But no amp here as well :(

FaH33m said:
Looks like someones saving money to buy my new RE-252 :p. hehe j/k . Best of Luck mate. I am having this insane rush in my heart to buy this one from you. But no amp here as well :(
We want you to buy customs, not el cheapo RE1. :eek:hyeah:. If I don't buy headphones, RE252 would be the first option,RE0+RE1 is always tempting. And why do you keep changing your avatar? :mad:
Bump for the day!

bump for the day ....if my re262 dont reach me till November ill buy these ......i dont suppose you will wait that long :p

heard sooo much about them ....am tempted ...( sound stage greater than HD650 (when amped) ....DAMN)

great IEMs people grab it

My hands are itching and I feel like buying this one but I doubt if Icon mobile can drive it .It drives an RE-0 to about 75-80% of its potential but RE-1 are even more difficult to bloom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back