2 songs from itunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I want to download/buy 1 song from amazon.

1. Alisha Chinai - A for Adults Only

Amazon.com: A For Adults Only: Alisha Chinai: MP3 Downloads

Anyone who can download mp3's from amazon kindly help me out.I ll NEFT the amount to your bank account. After the download you can mail me the songs/upload them to some file hosting sites and send me the link.

Hope this doesnt violate any rules of the market.If they do then mods please close this thread.

Edit:Removed the itunes links posted earlier as I found amazon links with mp3 format.

I can help. I don't have a US registered account however.

But wonder if it would spoil the purpose if I were to upload or send you by email. You know what I mean, those songs will have a reference to my account by means of DRM and when I transfer them somehow to you, it kind of becomes pirated, doesn't it? :)

^ Umm. I am a noob when it comes to itunes.The US thing I am just assuming not the entire itunes library is available for everyone to download.If we in india have access to the whole of itunes then it's well and good.

Are they DRM'ed ? I didnt know that. I thought they are just mp3's.

Can you look up if these particular tracks are drm-free.

Thanks a lot for helping out.I have sent you a pm. :)

songs downloaded from iTunes are .aac files. Wouldn't converting them into higher bitrate .mp3 files remove the DRM? (DRM n00b here :p)

Terribly sorry Spacevoid...but tried Amazon mp3, napster, emusic nothing offers service to buy from India. This is crazy :(

Does anyone know any other option?

eBay digital store added to the 'no service' list as well.

3.14or22by7 said:
Terribly sorry Spacevoid...but tried Amazon mp3, napster, emusic nothing offers service to buy from India. This is crazy :(

Does anyone know any other option?

eBay digital store added to the 'no service' list as well.
Oh noes ... :(

I guess I ll have to wait a while or get in touch with a phoren dude.

Anyways dude, really appreciate your help on this.Thanks :)

jit_devil2 said:
why do you have to buy? ;)

Hehe .. lol, these songs are not famous and hence only available at these sites.

But I like the irony in this. I am willing to pay up and buy an mp3 but the system wont let me :D Damn.

^^ I have both my iTunes and Amazon account registered in the US so should be able to help you out. However, I'm not familiar with any of this DRM funda either so if you're sure that I can just buy these off Amazon and they will work for you then I'll just go ahead and do that.

^ You got a pm.. and dude I am in no hurry.Only after collecting good info , only then you can go ahead and get them downloaded.

DRM files will play only on the authorised gadgets and not on others. Did some searching and it turns out amazon mp3 are indeed drm free. Mp3's are not Drm'ed while M4P, M4A, WMA are/can be.

@others .. if someone has hands-on experience with purchasing mp3 from amazon, all this drm fiasco, kindly share some information. :)

SpaceVoid said:
^ You got a pm.. and dude I am in no hurry.Only after collecting good info , only then you can go ahead and get them downloaded.

DRM files will play only on the authorised gadgets and not on others. Did some searching and it turns out amazon mp3 are indeed drm free.
Why you have to buy ?? You can get these songs for free from youtube, download using firefox plugin, use any media coder to convert those to mp3's.

For you, here are the songs : @youtube

YouTube - Goldspot - What's Under the House * Unreleased *

YouTube - Alisha Chinai- 'A' For Adults Only.flv

^ I have come across them but I want the proper mp3.The alisha audio cuts out at the end and there are 2 versions for the goldspots song (hindi which was used in the movie "the President is coming" and English) I want both of them but only being able to find the english version on amazon.Teh hindi version is on youtube.Dont know where the dude who uploaded that video got the hindi track from.The one which you have posted is a live rendition.Cant listen to that :p So am looking for pure clean mp3's.

Edit: Alright got the Goldspot english version the legit way. Wohooo!! .. from here. http://app.topspin.net/fbshare/A/2703/E33125/?fv=highlightColor-#c9c9c9|theme-black&w=300&h=250

SpaceVoid said:
^ I have come across them but I want the proper mp3.The alisha audio cuts out at the end and there are 2 versions for the goldspots song (hindi which was used in the movie "the President is coming" and English) I want both of them but only being able to find the english version on amazon.Teh hindi version is on youtube.Dont know where the dude who uploaded that video got the hindi track from.The one which you have posted is a live rendition.Cant listen to that :p So am looking for pure clean mp3's.
lol I wish I can help you on that, but cant go against the rules :)

Happy purchasing then :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back