2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
I registered for the membership and opted in for Dreamspark in the morning and i still havent recieved any email form MSDN should i be worried about anything?

i have clearly mentioned in first post , thats why edits and updates are given in that
Yes you can use French key on downloaded Win 8 English iso

For some weird reason the first page is blocked on this office laptop :( And thanks! Btw, if someone can post which other apps can be downloaded through this program, would be most helpful.

GOT THE KEYS!!!! THANKS KUDKU!!! one of the key was in english the other one was just in Britain englis:D

ANYHOW KILLER DEAL i really hope microsoft doesnt get wind of this so that this party can go on and on.

Dam[FONT=Verdana, Segoe UI, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]n it! Got [/FONT]CRC not valid2 error the second time:no2: Anybody tried the torrent?

GOT THE KEYS!!!! THANKS KUDKU!!! one of the key was in english the other one was just in Britain englis:D

ANYHOW KILLER DEAL i really hope microsoft doesnt get wind of this so that this party can go on and on.
MS is already aware , dont you think in this and other forum there will be atleast one MS member ? I know 2 MS members in our forum itself

I registered yesterday at 2:00 PM.

Got MS Dreamspeak registration mail today at 6:30 AM.

Just now got the 2 keys of Win8. :D

Will download ISO later because my Aitel is about to FUPPED up. Just 0.8GB left and 3 days left. ;)

Can anyone courier me the DVD, will pay for blank media and courier charges. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back