200 $ discount coupon on unlocked Palm Pre 2 up for grabs at 150$

no i guess the phone costs 350$ and with 200$ discount you can get for 150$

PS: I have no clue how much the phone costs, just speculating.

yes it will effectively be 70$ as when you make a purchase from HP store you will save 20$ from tax also.the price of the phone is 450$+tax so when you apply a coupon code of 200$ off your amount will be reduced to 250$ and the tax amount will also decrease.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

let me make it clear any one interested will need to have a US shipping address and a US credit card.

the information here is misleading. here is the details:

this discount is part of Developer Device Program.

Developer Device Program

The Palm Pre 2 is now available, and if you've been wanting to get your hands on one to use as a developer device, HP wants to help. We're excited to announce that developers will be able to purchase an unlocked UMTS Palm Pre 2 smartphone online in the United States at a $200 discount. Just send an email to pdc@palm.com to request a coupon!

The Palm Pre 2 is the next step in the evolution of the Palm Pre lineup. It's the first Palm phone with a gigahertz processor, and features a 5-megapixel camera, glass screen, and a sleek, streamlined design. More information about the Palm Pre 2, including features and specifications, is available at www.palm.com/Pre2.
Terms and Conditions

Save $200 on the unlocked UMTS versions of the Palm Pre 2 available on the HP online store starting November 18th, 2010. Discount is available to HP webOS developers only. Each coupon code is valid for the purchase of one device and there is a limit of one coupon per developer. The coupon codes are valid until June 30 2011, are non-transferable, and must be provided and redeemed at time of order. Offer is good while supplies last. Coupon codes are not valid anywhere but the HP online store, and may not be used for any products intended for resale or OEM activity as defined by HP, on employee purchase programs, retroactively on previously purchased items, or for cash redemption. Subject to program and pricing changes without notice. HP reserves the right to qualify purchasers as developers.

Source: Developer Device Program - HP Palm Developer Center

Arjit_b said:
I'm intrested..could u forrward it to me..plllllssss...
Its only available to WebOS Developers, located in US. so you have to register as a webos Developer and somehow prove that you reside in US, to be able to get this coupon.

:bleh: i have one :cool2:
Gaurish said:
Its only available to WebOS Developers, located in US. so you have to register as a webos Developer and somehow prove that you reside in US, to be able to get this coupon.

Back