2010-11 CLUB FOOTBALL Discussion. (EPL,UCL,Serie A & la liga)

GunnerMania

Disciple
I dont know if a thread already exists for this season...couldnt find one.

The English premier league has just started and the first match is going on live btwn Tottenham n Man citeh....interesting watch.

Discuss !!:eek:hyeah:

cheers.

Tottenham should be 4 goals up. Joe Hart and the post have kept City in it. Tough season to call both in Europe and the other Leagues.

I still think Owen is not that good. He has sparks but that's it.

Rooney and Chicharito should start today, I think they will mix well. And as far as Berbatov is concerned he might not have scored that many but his assists are a thing a beauty.

You are at the wrong place if you really want to discuss football.

Just wanted to know what do ManUre fans over here think about their $1billion debt and Glazers?

^ we regularly have a thread to discuss the football stuff , why bring in money stuff , lets talk footie , whom do you support

arsenal :D

waits for the awesomeness of chamakh... he did give reina a superscare :bleh:

how many have fantasy league accounts here?

someone care to make a league for TE? :)

kippu said:
^ we regularly have a thread to discuss the football stuff , why bring in money stuff , lets talk footie , whom do you support
The bolded part is the reason why I said "You are at the wrong place if you really want to discuss football." Football involves everything. Its a universe in itself.

Supporting is a very broad term aye. ;)

And when you support a club, you support it instead of merely following the results and jumping in the bandwagon.

_pappu_ said:
arsenal :D

waits for the awesomeness of chamakh... he did give reina a superscare :bleh:

how many have fantasy league accounts here?

someone care to make a league for TE? :)

Its already there but no one comes..I made it last year too but only 8 people :-/

anyway here is code for te league :1401500-281545

pinarina said:
The bolded part is the reason why I said "You are at the wrong place if you really want to discuss football." Football involves everything. Its a universe in itself.

Supporting is a very broad term aye. ;)

And when you support a club, you support it instead of merely following the results and jumping in the bandwagon.

Amen (10 chars)

pinarina said:
You are taking it too faaar. Berbatov in all fairness is CRAP.
If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been watching Manchester united and English premier league and football?

Back