2010 - Good or Bad for you?

rgsilent

Disciple
Just share how this year has treated you...

It has been pretty amazing for me as I finally started to drink and enjoy myself :bleh:

Have had loads of fun in college and met someone very special :p

Downside: Dad's Malaria and my nana passing away recently. Oh, and making a right mess of my May semester (but that's the usual story)

rgsilent said:
It has been pretty amazing for me as I finally started to drink and enjoy myself :bleh:

I am saddened to hear your idea of enjoyment. One very friendly suggestion buddy, do NOT take up drinking. It's not an easy habit to quit.

Meh... go get stoned .. its fun :D \m/

Professionally - Excellent Year

Academics - Average

Quit Smoking , Drinking is under control

No girlfriend to worry about (woot !)

So pretty much perfect life...

The year started pretty bad, when I had to let go someone very close to me. Days passed, work was pretty amazing and has been pretty involving this year. I have started to expand my business and planning to open up another show-room. Family wise all good. I also got into fish keeping majorly, got me a monster 120 gallon fish tank!!

Oh and I met someone special as well... it's been really nice for the last 3 months being with her. :D

year 2010 is a memorable for me....europe tour, pc upgrades and my clinic thanks to lord ganesha and lakshmi me doing well..love life is also stable ..family members are also in good health everything is under control

Well...it was good for me, completed my graduation, got a job, byas aur kya chahiye :)

Basically this job gave me financial support, so got my hands on JVC Marshmallow - my first IEM, had dinners and lunch at some good restaurants which I never thought of affording before. Partied all night, hookah's, beer's and full masti. :p Got adidas shoes from bigshoebazaar, and some here and there little bit online purchases.

Enjoyed on 25th so much for the first time in life, and have some great plans on 31st and 1st Jan.

Well...other's include upgraded my PC, planning to get a cam and some cool gadget's, which I just used gaze at before.

Overall I'm really happy with what I've got and thankful to my parents, friends and GOD :)

Though the cons include, no more college life, actually student life, so friends got little far, miss them, miss my college, school and student life. Now my wake up time became 7AM everyday(except Sunday's and govt. holidays) from 11AM. And this affected my sleeping time too, it got to 1AM from 3-4AM

^^^ good one..

2 stories one good and one bad. this invokes my personal life..

to people who don't mind go ahead .. other's skip this post

year started as usual but something very amazing happened..

don't want to bore u another love story..

was in a relationship for long time (6 yrs)..decided to talk to our parents and one day opened up, at first there were advice(both of us belong to diff religion) and it turned into discussion which lead to debate, eventually to intense fight .the fight was intense and i was very upset ,that night left home without notice (was a thrilling exp :eek:hyeah: ) ....folk's back home thought i did something to myself (was part of the plan) ..

after lot of talks ...series of talks (took almost 1yr and 4 months) and many acid test's from our parents ..our parents meet up in my place to sort out the issues instead they turned out to finish talking abt our marriage

one incredible thing is nobody had anything against us there were against each others religion and finally ... with the blessing of our parents and friends, I married the girl of my dreams this August. we had one the biggest and glories marriage cremany

there were some emotional and heartbreaking parts i have skipped.

story from office

as usual project delivered delayed because of some management problems..

at the last moment i have killed myself to finish it...worked for 15 days (12 hours a day).. there was one day i worked for 17 hours..

during these i will eat one time a day..

eventually lost weight... got eye infection.. infection intensified(eye became so sensitive can't able to see bright light and felt i was little bit blind at night's ).. these happens in june-july.. just before marriage..

just a week after marriage

immediately got call from office to come back to work ..

aha didn't care though

after my vacation can back to office .. manager called me blah blah stuff.. dam i forgot that's the day of my upraisal.. son of b!*ch ahem stabbed me in back .. the reason cited was i lack some serious disciplinary issues :rofl: ..

overall happy IMO achieved something big and the office thing was pure b!tchy move ..

damn said:
And yet be immature enough to not know what not to discuss in public.
cool_dude said:
I am saddened to hear your idea of enjoyment. One very friendly suggestion buddy, do NOT take up drinking. It's not an easy habit to quit.
pradeep200417 said:
+1 to that. He can also sell some weed.
lol wats with you all guys. Why is it that when someone says he drinks you just have to picture bad things for him. It's all about self control after all.

On topic:

This year has been really great for me. :) Hope coming year is even better :)

This thread needs more details, like how many times you had seks, how many undies you bought etc etc.
SO feel free to include all that info in this thread, be as detailed as possible. Meanwhile, I'll get some popcorn.

Oh please give me a break moral police. Someone says they've started drinking it only means he's with a bottle everyday and falls everywhere? It's like once in few months for me. So spare me. My idea of fun is more gaming than drinking anyway :p

Internet forums are more anonymous than public by the way.

Darthcoder said:
This thread needs more details, like how many times you had seks, how many undies you bought etc etc.
SO feel free to include all that info in this thread, be as detailed as possible. Meanwhile, I'll get some popcorn.
You're looking at the Jeans thread someone started and not this one. So keep the sarcasm in your pocket if you don't like to contribute.

cool_dude said:
Err.....enjoy myself as in to live life a bit more carefree and keep worries at bay. It wasn't just for drinking. [Anyway I think alcohol discussion is against the rules. Let's not get banned here.]

Not a good year for me......there were so many opportunities that I missed.......like the CWG Scam, the LAND scam, the ONION scam etc etc........didn't make a single buck out of anyone of them :(. My Swiss banker has decided to downgrade my account from black to gray and threatens to downgrade it to white if I don't increase my balance. And worst still, my "personal" money transfer relationship manager won't even take my calls and when he does, offers me bank rates for currency exchange and charges me "service" fees, that backstabber :-[

Hv a nagging feeling I am being sidelined. Have to ask Rahul whether he's still mad at me for making out with Shashi's gf at that party. How was I supposed to know that they'll ACTUALLY get married :S. And I didn't even go past second base, just ask Lalit. Anyway, here's hoping this coming New Year is more profitable than this one. Atleast I performed my part of social service, left enough money with the "aam aadmi" to actually think about partying on new year's eve :D

Back