FS: Desktops 2011 Mac Mini + Apple Wireless Trackpad & Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

anmol

Disciple
This was the first ever Mac that I had purchased last year. I made sure that I keep in the most pristine condition and so it is :). The Mini works flawlessly. In 2011 Apple launched two variants of the Mini. One with a lower CPU clock speed and an Intel HD 3000 gfx card and the other with higher CPU clock speed of 2.5 GHZ 4 GB DDR3 ram and an ati hd 6630M gfx card on board. Mine is the latter.

The only reason why I'm selling it is cause I no longer require it. Since I purchased the Retina Macbook Pro, the Mini has just been lying around occasionally being used by my parents. They aren't as comfortable using OSX , so I've decide to sell it off and purchase a Windows laptop for them.

Product Condition :- 9.5/10

Product Details :- http://support.apple.com/kb/sp632 ( Please refer to the one with 2.5GHZ CPU)

OS installed :- Mountain Lion

Invoice available:- Yes

In Warranty :- Yes up-till 29/09/2013

Accessories Included:- Everything that came along with it.

Expected Price:- 30,000

Apple Wireless Trackpad & Keyboard

Condition:-

Trackpad:- 9/10
Keyboard:- 9/10

Expected Price:-

Trackpad:- SOLD
Keyboard:- 2500

Both the keyboard and the trackpad work flawlessly. Both combined I paid around Rs 7,700 for them. The trackpad costs 4k and the keyboard 3.7k.

I purchased the keyboard some time in November last year and the keyboard was purchased only recently in May. However, the keyboard has been purchased from US.

In warranty :- Yes

Accessories Included:- Everything that came along.

Shipping :- Mumbai buyers preferred else buyer pays.

Entire setup price :- Rs 32,000

Interested buyers please PM only.

IMG_2329.jpgIMG_2335.jpgIMG_2330.jpgIMG_2326.jpgIMG_2331.jpgIMG_2346.jpgIMG_2348.jpgphoto.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back