21" CRT for less than 10k

rams_716

Disciple
Hey,

Need some advice on the best CRT (Flat or Ultraslim) for less than 10k

Also, do let me know if I can get a 29" for around 12-14k

TV Viewing: Max 2-3 hrs a day (Mostly News and the occasional movie)

Brands Preferred: Samsung, LG, Onida
(coz my last TV was an Onida...18 years no repairs :), dono if their TVs are still that good)

I'm not all that into the contrast ratio and all the techs,its just goto look decent, and must have decent sound and picture!

Thxx!!

If you prefer good sound go with Onida TV with Bass speaker 10k-13k. I has very bad experience with Onida TV.

Next in line Sharp, than Panasonic, than Samsung

My friend bought 29" Samsung for 16/17k, he & me too at all not satisfy with sound quality. Best after sales service Samsung.

Another friend bought Onida 21" (No Extra Bass Speaker with) for 6.7/7k in this month only. I found Onida 21" (normal CRT) sound quality better than Samsung 29" Slim Line.

For long life TV Don't go with Slimline (any brand).

Panasonic Regular CRT was available at Croma, Mulund for 7200. I had already bought the slim CRT for 6500 from Kohinoor in exchange, else would have gone for the regular model. Till date I haven't faced any issues with the slim CRT; bought it in August this year. Sound and Picture quality are both very good. It has lots of picure and sound tweaking settings for bass, surround, etc.

Check out Vijay Sales, Prabhadevi opposite Siddhivinayak, where JVC 29" CRT was available at around 13K. I got mine for 9490 in March this year as a special price for Gudhi Padwa. I am completely blown away by the PQ, sound is also great :hap2:

Back