21 Dec 2011 - Making it true

akiso

Disciple
Some you must know about the Mayan Calender and prophecy about 21 Dec 2011. It says of something is going to change and the world will see something very new. For some it is the End of world, for some it is universal oneness, for some it say of deadly WAR. Many reference are made in context to it and many links are made to add some religious prophecy to it.

But Looking at the incident that happen in Mumbai and the way things are moving it is hinting me to that day. Today Prime Minister said that the country need a Fedral Agency, but you know our politicians they are failing to give up their political ego,vote bank tactics for one cause. They have agreed for NSG force to established at all metro, but NSG will come only after attacks are made, what about stopping them before.

Within 5 month there is election, so the UPA Govt. will cease to take any drastic step. People will take time to forget, but will ultimately do as soon as India plays their next cricket match. New Govt. comes and who knows after a year or so a new far more deadly attack. I fear what if this PAK militant get access to PAK nukes, will then also this polticians be dumb ass like that.

Hey, Nostradamus made some unbelieveable prophecy about India too, but none of them looks to be true then.

if you dont hear of any planet by 2009 dec then all is good....if you do then u can get worried...but whats the point , you will die anyway...so enjoy till then

Some you must know about the Mayan Calender and prophecy about 21 Dec 2011. It says of something is going to change and the world will see something very new. For some it is the End of world, for some it is universal oneness, for some it say of deadly WAR. Many reference are made in context to it and many links are made to add some religious prophecy to it.

Have you seen the Mayan Calender? The Mayan Calendar ends in 2012. Thats it, it doesn't go beyond that. Finito. Nada. Kuchney.

So, now tell me, how will it affect us? Will it be bad? Will it be good?

Whatever it is, can you, we do anything about it? Answer = NO.

So, best thing is, not to read into too much about these "theories" and just go with the flow.

I will say that nothing will happen.

Universal oneness will not happen in one day.

The Deadly WAR you are talking about it is already happening and has been happening for the past 1000's of years. It is the War of the Super Elite waged against US, YOU, the normal average joe.

Example. World War 1 and 2 total number of dead including soldiers and public = just over 160 million men, women and children, 99.9% normal people, what some call commoners. None of the influential individuals who created this "war" were affected.

This Global War on Terror is against YOU, ME, US, Everybody who is reading this. Our FREEDOMs are being taken away as we speak, false flag operations and excuses are being made to take away our lives.
Do your research.

Maya calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But Looking at the incident that happen in Mumbai and the way things are moving it is hinting me to that day. Today Prime Minister said that the country need a Fedral Agency, but you know our politicians they are failing to give up their political ego,vote bank tactics for one cause. They have agreed for NSG force to established at all metro, but NSG will come only after attacks are made, what about stopping them before.

Federal Agency, just like the Americans. Remember, this is not the PM's thinking, he is just a puppet, there are other powers who pull the strings

Within 5 month there is election, so the UPA Govt. will cease to take any drastic step. People will take time to forget, but will ultimately do as soon as India plays their next cricket match. New Govt. comes and who knows after a year or so a new far more deadly attack. I fear what if this PAK militant get access to PAK nukes, will then also this polticians be dumb ass like that.

There will be a nuke attack coming, Believe me. They are already drumming it into our heads since 2002, before the US went into Iraq. But it will not be the Muslims, they are being made a scapegoat. Pakistan is a scapegoat.

Then don't elect these politicians. I can't believe that the Americans elected George Bush for the second time, we all know the first time was a setup, its common knowledge. But second time. Come on. Unless they didn't and it was necessary for him to finish his job.

Now Change has come. Rubbish. Just a different puppet.

The politicians are deliberately being made to look like dumb asses, so that you will get FED UP and DEMAND something be done. Then the Solution will be put infront of you, which is a Centralised Government, a World Government. It is already happening.

We have the European Union, African Union, American Union (not USA, but Canada, Mexico and USA), Asian Union. All pushed forward as "good for global trade..etc.."

Remember how the CIA overthrew the elected PM in Iran and bought in the puppet Shah. How was this done? Do your research.
Hey, Nostradamus made some unbelieveable prophecy about India too, but none of them looks to be true then.

What was it? Details please.
If there is a Planet X, then why hasn't the hubble telescope picked its orbit up? Surely next year or in 2011 we would able to visually see it?

Do your research my friend.

We should concern ourselves with what is happening in our world today. Diversions are put in place to divert our minds from what is really happening.

Please please do your research.

kippu said:
if you dont hear of any planet by 2009 dec then all is good....if you do then u can get worried...but whats the point , you will die anyway...so enjoy till then

He is already freaked out as it is. :rofl:

^^ This NWO conspiracy does appear to be more real now. I must say this problem-reaction-solution thing is a really powerful tool..... and this makes people give away their freedom for their security....what they fail to understand is that security is meaningless without freedom......as Benjamin Franklin once said:
"The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either."

Back