Graphic Cards 210 graphic cards analysed and dissected.

SunMysore said:
hmm....offtopic?? :bleh: shame on you :p
No, not off topic. just arousing the "Latent" potential and talents of the members here (including you sunny. i know you two had a duel too;) @ the former site. i hope you two have become netpals now and jointly work to make this site a great place to hang out.):cool2:

HEY!!! I just came upon this thread now.... (yeah I know it is late...) but I could not help posting this here.....

Me and John have had HUGE MEGA fights over at TT. That guy just cannot post decently. He keeps insulting everyone and anyone.

He can never accept that others could be right(I remember one argument between him(for Opera) and RJ and Vishal(for Firefox)).

He is incorrigible. I remember RJ telling me that he tried to tell him to tone dopwn his language but never worked.
At one time, it looked as if Vishal had succeeded in 'taming' him but nope. After a few days he was back to posting crappy replies....

And some of his replies were DUMB. And what IMPOSTOR are you referring to???

Nowadays, even I have stopped visiting TT. The questions people ask there are dumb. Like when their results are going to be announced, where the examination centre is and what the time table is, etc....

WHAT CRAP.... I was of the opinion that it was the best Indian tech site till I was recommended this site by arudit.

But TT have taken some steps to rectify their mistakes. Earlier, people could register under any name they pleased. But now, they have to register under their true names. The old members with IDs like rvd, user_hyd, daedelus, etc... were changed to their real names. This is a good sign.

But it will take a lot more than that for me to go back to that site on a regular basis. (as UT said, the stupid queries --- I want best mobile. I want best computer).

Anyway, sorry for going off topic.....

Anyway, abt the comparo --- It is good. Really comprehensive..... I mean, they have cards from XG, Sis, Matrox and all that.....

But then there are no BENCHIES!!!!

It would have been good if the benchies were there to compare ATi's cards and nvidia's cards.

Everyone knows in each company which card is better(like 6800 is better then 6600GT). But to know if the 5950 ULtra is better than 9800 XT, they should have compared a few cards. At least the popular ones if not the old ones.....

Hi everyone..

I guess i am the next one in the list to follow the former/senior AskTT guys, i quite agree to your comments on TT,earlier,i thought that it was the best site..but now..well,all sorts of stupid questions and fights over nothing!!! Nice to see you guys ..DJ,RJ, Siddharth Mishra(a.k.a Udertaker),Nikhil...

Back