Video 23" full HD LED TV under Rs.15000

my PC monitor has stpped working and also i wanna replace my old CRT TV

plzzz som1 sggst me an led tv for both watching tv and enjoying PC under 15k

in my pc i have a graphic card nvidia gt 220 hdmi dvi vga ports plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz respond soon:unsure:

I'd suggest you to go for Dell U2312HM-15k an E-IPS panel with great contrast,black depth and superior picture quality over the regular TN panel.Dell UltraSharp U2312HM IPS-Panel Black 23" 8ms Swivel & Height Adjustable Widescreen LCD Monitor
The Dell U2312HM doesn't have HDMI port but it does have DVI,D-SUB and Display Port.You won't want to go back to a TN panel once you've seen an IPS panel,It's worth it.If you can get your hands on Dell U2311H then go for it as it's a predecessor of U2312HM and it's better in picture quality than U2312HM.

Well then if you can stretch your budget a bit thenToshiba 24PS10 LED-16.5kToshiba 24PS10 | Television | Flipkart.comIt's a full hd led tv just few bucks more or you can try locally and you'll find it less cost.Another full hd ledPhilips 24pfl4505 you might find it under 16k.If budget is very strict then Samsung 22ES5005 22'' Full HD LED TV-15.4kSamsung 22ES5005 22'' Full HD LED TV . Buy Best Samsung 22ES5005 22'' Full HD LED TV at Lowest Price Online is a good option.
i want an led tv

go to shops and have a look at videocon led tv too. i think its available around 15k for a full hd and i think they use ips panel. i heard these are way better in colour and clarity than toshiba, sansui and onida.

Back