Monitors 24 incher monitor suggestion

budget: 10k

Both your budgets are too little for your objectives, you will have to crawl through E-Bay to get such deals [after applying coupons].

Apart from this, why have you created two threads? You could've merged the two topics together.

24" monitors start from ~11500/- -->25000/- [and above depending on application], you can consider the following --

BenQ E2420HD ~11900/-
Dell ST2420L ~13500/-
Dell Ultrasharp U2312M ~14500/- [IPS-panel based monitor, picture and colour quality is better than the previous monitors as well the viewing angles are superior]

For more on the different panels used in LCD monitors --
TN-panel
IPS-panel

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

Buy the Dell ST2320L - Buy Dell 23 Inch WideScreen LED Monitor (ST2320L) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews
The after sales service from them is good. Don't know about iball service.

I heard the picture quality of this monitor(dell) is not good.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

btw how much is the difference between 22 inches and 24 inches in respect to the productivity ?

I heard the picture quality of this monitor(dell) is not good.

btw how much is the difference between 22 inches and 24 inches in respect to the productivity?

Who told you so Tejinder? I have used Dell, BenQ and Acer monitors [all TN panel based] and the Dell monitors need to be calibrated otherwise they have a slight bias to blue colours, this makes the entire picture have a bluish aura on it. Not a major issue.

Depends on what you term productivity, what will you use the monitor for -- Animation and image editing / office application / Gaming and media play-back?

Answer the above queries and we will be able to tell you better, Cheerio!!

Who told you so Tejinder? I have used Dell, BenQ and Acer monitors [all TN panel based] and the Dell monitors need to be calibrated otherwise they have a slight bias to blue colours, this makes the entire picture have a bluish aura on it. Not a major issue.

Depends on what you term productivity, what will you use the monitor for -- Animation and image editing / office application / Gaming and media play-back?

Answer the above queries and we will be able to tell you better, Cheerio!!

Thanks, my primary need was programming. I bough Amazon.com: Samsung S23A300B 23-Inch Class LED Monitor - Black: Computers & Accessories today. Turns out to be really great picture quality (compared to my previous viewsonic 19" 1440x900 one). Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Back