Monitors 24'' Monitor for Gaming with Xbox ?

paranj

Disciple
Which one to go for ? I need a HDMI connection and also an audio out port so I can connect my speakers. Don't wanna game on sh1tty monitor speakers. Will also be used for watching HD/non-HD movies.

How is the BenQ G2420HD and E2420HD and Acer S243HL ?

Budget - 13k. 14k max.

Dell U2311 IPS panel 23". PERIOD 14k

Nothing else is half as good within 15k.

If you can spend north of 15k, consider 27" TN panels from amazon.com, they do ship them here!

Buy E2420HD Eyes Closed... It comes with 11 ports including two HDMI ports... Dell U2311H is a great IPS Panel monitor but doesn't come with HDMI port...

rite said:
Dell U2311 IPS panel 23". PERIOD 14k

Nothing else is half as good within 15k.

If you can spend north of 15k, consider 27" TN panels from amazon.com, they do ship them here!
Are you sure it costs only 14k ? And I can't order from Amazon... the whole customs thing is a pain in the ass.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hades. said:
Buy E2420HD Eyes Closed... It comes with 11 ports including two HDMI ports... Dell U2311H is a great IPS Panel monitor but doesn't come with HDMI port...
Woah 11 ports! But i have heard the E2420HD is not a good performer ? I mean the colors, contrast, etc.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I just checked and the Dell U2311H doesn't have an HDMI port :|

Amazon doesn't trouble with customs, they charge while billing. You don't even get to feel anything :) just go for amazon direct

and even without the hdmi port, it pwns every TN panel on earth. and it just costs 14-14.5k

rite said:
Amazon doesn't trouble with customs, they charge while billing. You don't even get to feel anything :) just go for amazon direct

and even without the hdmi port, it pwns every TN panel on earth. and it just costs 14-14.5k
How do I connect my Xbox to it then ? I mean I can get an HDMI to DVI converter but what about the audio ?

^You wouldn't get the audio. Get the E2420HD. Offers plenty of ports as Hades has suggested and serves your purpose just well.

Back