Monitors 24" Monitor Required - URGENT!!!

Hello Fellow TE members, I am planning to get a 24" LED/LCD monitor for my personal use. The main purpose of it being, connecting XBOX 360 for playing games / watching HD movies and little of browsing and other regular computer usage.

Some of the models that i came across are following : (not sure if they are good or not)

Benq LCD Monitor G2420HD - Rs.11999(letsbuy)

Dell LED Monitor ST2420L - Rs.11999(letsbuy)

BUDGET - 12k +/-500

Please help me with the purchase.. I will be making my purchase locally by tomorrow..

TY

Get the Dell dude, try other models too....

If you extend your budget a little more, get the samsung led... Looks beautiful and can hook with console with hdmi...

Sent from my iPad 2(3G) using Tapatalk

Thx for the input bro.. Actually I don't have idea about available monitors in market.. Any good monitor which has a good quality panel and connectivity options would help.. Also can you please mention the model of the samsung led??

TY

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Some help here would be appreciated :( :(

+1 for samsung , I recently purchased a samsung 22'' led LS22A350HS for Rs . 8800/- with hdmi , and believe me its one hell of a performer & looker. You could go for a 23'' LS23A350HS for 10800 - 11000 . The 350 series comes with hdmi whereas 300 comes with dvi so choose as per your requirement

If u increase your budget little then go for Dell Ultrasharp U2311H.Its price under 14K but it worth it.
It has e-IPS panel and pic quality is very good and one of the best in the range.

Ok.. Now I have made my mind to Benq E2420HD.. But the thing is that i cannot find it in chennai.. Can some tell me where i can find 24" Benq E2420HD in chennai??

Back