Security Software 24 Online Client Spyware ?

Revolution said:
I have no choice except fcking Alliance.
Worst thing I have used onlinesbi page.
Mfcker will steal my money ?
Am I fcked up...:(

As the online banking is SSL enabled, your credentials are safe. Just make sure you use a good internet security program to protect from Keyloggers & screenloggers because if they are capturing your data, then no one can protect you.

Aces170 said:
The 24online client is a very messy client. And trust me your ISP has more or less a remote access on the computer, every time you log on, the server side client would store all the web pages you visit. The client information GUI is also very easy to look-up, I had seen it my local cable operators office long time back.
LOL @ ACES170,

going down that shitty igate lane.hahahahaha

anyways,

to the point, yes the 24online client is just like a backdoor to ur system, the isp can monitor every bit of thing u do online or on lan. 24Online can also be custom made as per the needs of its clients or enforcer, i have seen cases in enterprises, no names, where it can be used to lock down optical drives, usb drives and alot more.

If any1 gets a chance to get rid of it, make the best of it. It even logs the trackers u visit and the files u've downloaded and for how long u been on the tracker and so on and on and on and on.

No firewall can safegaurd u against 24Online client, coz once u create the inbound rule allowing it, thats it, the firewall will not be effective to stop it from sending data to the server.

I have had the best experience of installing and configuring a 24Online server for some1, again, no names and i know whats its capable of, its just a click away.

Back