25th Anniversary Gift ???

YashBhatt

Insanely Idiotic
Adept
Hi guys,
Well my parents are about to complete a wonderful journey by being together for 25th years and i wanna gift them something exceptional
So throw in some ideas because i'm pulling my hair here :ashamed:

Oh damn. :( No idea about how much it costs and all, but other thing you can do is maybe a weekend package at lonavala or lavasa. That way they can leave on saturday morning and come back on sunday. How does that sound? :bigok:

Oh damn. :( No idea about how much it costs and all, but other thing you can do is maybe a weekend package at lonavala or lavasa. That way they can leave on saturday morning and come back on sunday. How does that sound? :bigok:

Well,that can definitely be done ;)

How about a nice pair of swiss watches.

Any specific brand in mind ?
I know there are Male + Female combination watches available but i don't have a huge budget something under 10K

buy your mom a customized bracelet with two small " round locket" having both or their names engraved :):)

can you please specify the budget so that we can give much better idea ..

I know there are Male + Female combination watches available but i don't have a huge budget something under 10K

Titan has the Bandhan matched pairs. Head to a World of Titan showroom and check them out. A pair of watches will be a very good gift IMO. Check out the collections here:

Bandhan - Titan World | India

Do check out if they have those discounts going on. Have noticed some 10-20% off hoardings sometime back.

PS: I gifted a Titan Orion to my father on his 60th birthday during August 2010 and he loved it. Swapped his weary old Citizen since the next day. :p

Titan has the Bandhan matched pairs. Head to a World of Titan showroom and check them out. A pair of watches will be a very good gift IMO. Check out the collections here:

Bandhan - Titan World | India

Do check out if they have those discounts going on. Have noticed some 10-20% off hoardings sometime back.

PS: I gifted a Titan Orion to my father on his 60th birthday during August 2010 and he loved it. Swapped his weary old Citizen since the next day. :p

Hahahaha,wonderful i will definitely check them out :)

Back