26/11 Documentary by channel 4

MAGNeT

Skilled
Just received it from a friend on facebook

It shows video interrogation of kasab after the massacre

This video haven't been seen before here...but

Channel 4 already made a documentary of same

(i guess they got it from the dossier we shared with 100+countries)

it has lot of unseen videos of video grabs from hotels etc

here is the link

Channel 4 - Dispatches (June 2009) - Terror in Mumbai on Vimeo

good quality

for youtube

sorry all videos removed from youtube

http://extratorrent.com/torrent_dow...es+Terror+In+Mumbai+WS+PDTV+XviD+PBoy.torrent

downloaded the torrent its the same....on vimeo so u can go ahead and see it

note::its a 51 minute video..so bandwidth people check according to their convenience

i`m without words...

my eyes are moist...

its like someone just punctured my whole heart out of bloood....

i wish i dont see such thing happening again before i die ..

after lookin at somethin like this....

wtf. wtf...

damn pakistan

saw this info a few weeks ago in a mailing list. im yet to see the video. its funny how britishers get to see this documentary before us, i dont think its even/ever showed here officially? shame on the government.

Thanx a lot for sharing ... I guess this will never be aired here in India, cause all they want, is for people to forget :(

Good someone brought this up here,...seen his about a week back...just boils the blood,seeing those apparently normal/cool acting psycho terrorist on a rampage killing all ,most ordinary/innocent peoples...have u seen that boy...just abt 10-12 yrs age..his whole family is dead..& he has none to share the utter grief..he's completely hopeless.did u hear the entire conversation amongst those blood sucking terrorist..as they were enacting any filmy dramas...good heavens,,the words they use..after doing one of the worst dastardly henious crime of all time..."yeh to bas trailer tha....asli picture to baki hai"...complete awe...how retarded they really r & the religious fanatism they behold!

i tried to show this to my family..but they were completely transfixed by the horror of the reality which happened & was obscure to the whole world till now..they simply couldn't bear to continue till finish...feels extremely frustrated at the helplessness of us as Indian citizens..after so much death & massacre,we could/can do nothing..that's the sorriest part....the business of terrorism continues unabated as before!!! :(

I feel totally ashamed of myself in the Mirror/my head shrinks in indignity.

Back