Video 26" lcd tv

amitmk

Adept
Hi.. I am planning to buy Samsung Bordeux which is officially priced at 35k.

Any better 26" lcd tv in the same budget or slightly extra?? I don't mind the grey mkt either. Plz let me know places also in Mumbai.

Thanks!

provided u can sit at a distance as the pixel pitch for example will be double the size of a 22inch lcd monitor or 19inch monitor.

the text will be like this the word lcd for example

lcd in 22inch lcd in 26inch

the grey market price in bangalore is the same now 48000 but u get the brand new sony v series KLV-32V300A.
the sony s series KLV-32S200A costs 41000.

All sony LCD's are made by Samsung that too with less contrast ratio and high prices why not buy the original thing with less price badge with better oops no the best features?
Compare things on paper also see the live demo side by side from same source then decide.
Now the difference between 26 and 32 is not much better buy 32.

the sony S series i quite old u can get the newer v series costs 47000 in the grey market.

well there is also the new sony U series KLV-32U300A which will cost around 36000 this tv has more contrast ratio then S series and also support 1080p/24 input so does the new v series.

why are you not considering the akai 26" it is selling for 19,990/- with exchange. the advertised features are quite advanced. anyone seen it in comparision with sony, LG, samsung??

Back