2Gb DDR2-1000mhz for 1.4k shipped(ADTA extreme edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TechEnclave

Ragunandan FRM TE, Bangalore
He will be helping us for local shipping + paypal.

PS:Last time we ordered it took 10-15 days to arrive via post. And yes tracking is available till London Heathrow airport.

So when are you/raghu gonna order these ? I mean what's the last date we've to confirm ?

Oh !! All pieces gone !!! :O

Ok, I see that all pieces are confirmed. Have sent a PM to the confirmed members with some details of the GO.

Will be ordering the sticks on January 1st.

boomshankar said:
me also in for 4 gb if it is within 3k

No assurances from me on this. Its a risk that *you* have to take.

Raghu pmed you for the same.

You can put me in for a total of 2 sets and ship it along with sns's order to avoid separate shipping. He is my friend.

Yes Raghu,you can ship my and ultimate basher's set together..we are friends and meet everyday,that would reduce the extra shiping charges.:clap:
Pm me or ultimate basher about when to pay.Thanks in Advance :)

sns1225 said:
Yes Raghu,you can ship my and ultimate basher's set together..we are friends and meet everyday,that would reduce the extra shiping charges.:clap:
Pm me or ultimate basher about when to pay.Thanks in Advance :)

Thats cool. Saves me shipping trouble too :)

Received confirmations from manoja2k, ultimabasher, sns1225, Gowt1ham and prasanna29. Awaiting confirmation from boomshankar.

I will try roping in Mohit and sabby, in case boomshankar backs out or doesnt respond in time. Otherwise Im going to order 6 sticks only.

Put me in line if you need someone for this order, i can repond to PM's pretty quick as i a net-addicted person :p

A good news and a bad news. Good news, I got wingy's whole computer :p

Bad news, I am out for the rams.

Good news for others who wanted the rams :D THey can now put their orders instead of me :p

List of members and their orders as of now.

1. Gowt1ham X 1
2. slash84 X 1
3. boomshankar X 2
4. manoja2k X 1
5. sns1225 X 1
6. prassana29 X 1

Total = 7

Theres still room for 1 more member. If anyone wants to be a part of the GO, please let me know ASAP.

Confirmed members will get a PM late tonight/morning with more details.

I am sorry but i had to back out, so there are 2 spots left now. Someone can take advantage of this wonderful chance.

@Slash84: Just PM the same to Raghu or Gowtham so that they can update about it in the main post. I hope Raghu will order tomorrow (just 6 pieces as he stated before)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back