2gb micro sd card for rs 75

at first i thought i missed out on a great deal(i bought the snapdeal 2gb verbatim MicroSD card for 99, its in my phone already)

but seeing all these extra charges and all it seem as if this coupon is not even worth looking at.

>>pls change the title 2gb micro sd for 150rs

I would suggest to change it to "Bigadda voucher of 250 for 50 - no minimum purchase required"

let the buyer see is there anything worth.

What are you guys saying... There are few good products for mouth watering prices indeed. You just have to search hard. :cool2:

Also the deal is not for 250/- off for Rs. 50 but 250/- off for Rs. 25/- .... You all should read the fine print... :p

*New users get Rs 50 (in points). After email verification

Once you get the points credited after verification then you can use them for 50% payment of your voucher price so that your price comes down to just 25 bucks for each voucher of Rs. 250/- (Effective discount = Rs. 225/-).. :hap2:

HailStonE said:
What are you guys saying... There are few good products for mouth watering prices indeed. You just have to search hard. :cool2:

Also the deal is not for 250/- off for Rs. 50 but 250/- off for Rs. 25/- .... You all should read the fine print... :p

Once you get the points credited after verification then you can use them for 50% payment of your voucher price so that your price comes down to just 25 bucks for each voucher of Rs. 250/- (Effective discount = Rs. 225/-).. :hap2:

can you provide some links to good deals as i failed to find any,and even if i find eith it will be out of stock or too high shipping price like 100rs or so.

thanks think123 and knoughtyd..think123 was early..so used his code...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

planning to buy the belikn surge protector..is that a gud deal? and any experiences with this site?

planning to buy the belikn surge protector..is that a gud deal? and any experiences with this site?

geturchiru said:
thanks think123 and knoughtyd..think123 was early..so used his code...

thanks mate for using my code,if i buy the coupon and dont use i will send the code to you,

Back